BY AIR WICK

Erin Y.
I buy these and leave them all around my house to keep it smelling fresh. I usually have one in the bathroom, near the kitchen and in my living room at all times. They help eliminate any odors and last so long
Hillary N.
New Orleans, LA
Yes!!! This definitely helps to get rid of bad odors. I have a dog which means anywhere he goes it smells like dog. It's not a bad smell but it's not the best smell so this product has been doing a good job getting rid of the dog smell and any other bad smells.
Krishna P.
Madison, WI
Smells amazing and keeps my bathroom smelling just as nice. Pros is that the scent is very good but a con is the smell doesn't last for that long. Affordable and easy to use would recommend
Ruby G.
San Juan, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
When I go shopping here I love it because it has cheap deals. I'm a shopaholic, and everything that smells good for the home or will clear those germex away I will take. I'm so in love with this!!! #1 recommend
Sarah G.
I love this product but hate this smell. They work really well and fill the whole room/house with scent but this scent just smells like an old persons home to me.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this scent! They paired the two best for relaxation and after a long day this is a great smell to walk in to when you enter your home!
Lakeithia S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I really liked the scent. I used this one in the master bedroom and it was so soothing and made the bedroom very relaxing before bed
Samantha L.
Branson, MO
Love this scent, very versatile for how you like the scent in your house. I like a stronger scent. Wish it lasted longer.
Tiffany H.
Lafayette
These smell really good. Sometimes it gets stuck to the toilet when flushing. The price is good for this item
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
This product has a very lovely scent! It's one of my favorite Air Wick scents! I truly recommend this product.