BY AIR WICK

Arlene B.
Jonesboro
I have this sitting in my bathroom at home and it had my bathroom smelling so good. I bought this at my local dollar store and it was a reaaly good product for the price that it is. Sometimes i walk into my bathroom just to smell this. When it gets low i will most definitely be buyong thos product agaon.
Kate N.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this product! it has a nice fresh, clean scent to it. it is a good value, and worth it! you would be amazed how such a small thing can make a big difference! Especially if you have company over! The scent leaves a nice fresh, crisp smell. I will continue to buy this product.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
Well I have these for my car as well and lemme tell you! Insta smell for
sure! Smells great and leaves your car smelling fresh for at least a
good week or two!i buy it in online shopping.
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
I have these for my car as well and lemme tell you! Insta smell for sure! Smells great and leaves your car smelling fresh for at least a good week or two! 🌼
Jessica H.
I use these in my car!! They smell so good and last for so long!! I got them at the dollar store!! They last for about 3 weeks at a time!!
Katherine J.
Hazard, KY
These are nice and the smell last a long time and they are inexpensive to buy the refills. They come in different scents also
Alexis G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love these plug ins. As soon as I walk in the door my home smells fresh and clean. I also put in next to the cat litter box
Aleira L.
It's really helpful and useful for the house. It makes it smell very good 24/7. It is a really good option for everyone.
Jenny P.
Love this in my bedroom. I recently switched from clean linen to lavender. it's wonderful and a great relaxer
jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
I love how the scent lasts a long time compare to others that don't last very long. Good product .