Air Wick Festive Moments Vanilla Sugar Cookies Black Edition Color Changing Candle

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Festive Moments Black Edition Color Changing Candle Vanilla Sugar Cookies Fragrance.
New. Limited edition. see more...

Summer B.
Dublin, CA
This is my favorite airfreshener from air wick. I like this or bath and body works. The vanilla sugar cookies make my house smell so good! I always get compliments and it smells like there is a fresh batch of cookies baking. The smell is inviting and makes you feel right at home! Highly recommend!
Hayley K.
Smells great and has a lasting scent in the room. It is very affordable, especially considering its effectiveness. Smells great and has a long-lasting fresh scent and neutralizes bad odors. The value is worth the price. I buy this often and would recommend it to all. Good size and very concentrated.
brittany f.
This is such a neat idea for a candle! the beautiful colors that change along with the great scent makes it more then a candle- it makes it art! it's more expensive but there are coupons, and it does last for a long time! received many compliments- i would recommend!
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
I bought these on clearance around Christmas time and I am totally in love. These were a huge hit when I had parties and I placed them in the restrooms. They smell amazing and I would totally buy these again.
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA
This was definitely a cool and great smelling candle. I loved how it changed colors, so did my two girls. They thought it was the best thing ever. This candle made my home smell as though I was baking. It was a great candle for the price. I really hope it comes back.
Aurora de sanjuan R.
Riverside, CA
Me gusta comprar este tipo de velas aeomaticas para poner por todoa lados pero especialmente junto a la bañera.. No hay como un baño delicioso son un olor especial.
Larissa A.
Louisville, KY
This is the cutest thing ever I had one and I just loved it I need a new one it's so pretty when it bounces off the walls and helps me fall asleep for real it's expensive but it's worth it I always get complaints
Preshae H.
Gulfport, MS
I use this in my office and maybe u should use it at home lovely scent just in that room though it is very strong I think it will do great in a larger area
Samantha S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This candle has such a sweet intoxicating smell. Reminds me of family holidays. The colors don't show up as well as I thought, but still a great product
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
I got this candle as a gift for thanksgiving I kinda like it but wish the smell was stronger. Unless we are next the candle we can't really smell it