BY AIR WICK

Katie U.
Dayton, OH
Love anything air wick and their candles are no exception. They last awhile and the smell of them is just sensational. For the most part all the ones that I have tried have just smelled heavenly . When I got the snuggle one I thought oh no will it smell like the snuggle everyone loves or be gross. Well lovely it is. Can't go wrong with this candle.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The snuggle scent fills your home with a fabulous clean smell. I like to use this item in the bathrooms and the laundry room. It's affordable and able to be purchased conveniently at Walmart which makes it very easy for me to obtain. I can pick one up as I do my grocery shopping.
Alejandra I.
Portland , OR
I absolutely love how this candle makes my room smell makes my room smell clean it's very effective the smell lasts a while it's not to expensive I bought it for about $3 at Walmart I would definitely recommend this Air Wick® Familiar Favorites® Snuggles™ Fresh Linen Fragranced Candle 5 oz. Jar
Jazmine V.
Sterling, IL
This is a yes and it smells so good. I love this Air wick product.Every holiday I buy one of these for my family members because they smell so good. I love the smell and it is so affordable and worth the buy I highly recommend if you love to smell good.
Sarah S.
Snuggles is a great brand for laundry. It is very gentle with your clothes and doesn't leave a strong overwhelming scent. It leaves clothes smelling clean and fresh.
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
Love the smell of fresh laundry? This product is for you. Have the ambiance of the burning candle and have your house smelling of fresh laundry! Its awesome. Great candle, Wil burn clean down to nothing in the glass. Highly recommend this candle.
Miranda S.
Burlington
Best smelling thing in my entire house. It is pretty strong but I am totally fine with that. I love coming home to my room smelling like drag laundry. I'd definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Corijona F.
Portsmouth, VA
If you love the smell of clean laundry in the spring and candles, this is for you. Lighting this candle brings a sense of nostalgia and warmth.
Cindy l.
I actually bought this last week and I love it I'm a big candle lover and this one gave me the wow factor smells good and fresh scent love it
Makayla H.
Olivehurst, CA
I absolutely love the smell.It last for hours and hours and makes my house smell amazing.I always get compliments on how nice it smells