BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Eucalyptus & Citrus Fragrance Scented Oil Refill.

Essential oils™. see more...

• Did you know that you can go online and get manufacturer ...2 Answers
Air Wick Eucalyptus & Citrus Scented Oil Refill- 2 CT
  • "They are you li under 5.00.they leave my house smelling simply wonderful." in 1 review
  • "I love these refills they work well and make my whole room smell soooo nice " in 1 review
  • "I love this, I have this in every room in my house and it's amazing my house smells so good! " in 1 review
shelley l.
I love my air wick eucalyptus and citrus scented room plug ins. It makes my house smell wonderful. They last for 30 days so I don't have to constantly change was melts. They are discrete and really make a space smell wonderful
Katherine R.
Union City, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a particularly good bathroom and kitchen scent. I advise saving the plugin and empty diffuser and fill them with a more affordable option as these can become an unwanted expense. They're great though, and not at all intrusive like some automatic diffusers.
Jessica  K.
Stony Point, NY
I like Airwick, but this isn’t one of my favorite scents. I wish I could keep them on high all day in my home, but I have children with asthma and the scent affects them. Still a good alternative to candles.
adriana m.
I can't say anything bad about airwick because I love all there p products but this one right here is one of my favorite ones. It makes my house feel clean all the time. I love love love it.
Cassie D.
I love this product form air wick! Love that you can adjust the scent amount and it works soooo well! This scent in particular is awesome and they aren't too expensive!
Mona B.
Bronx, NY
Does not last long in my opinion. This product has been defective many times i've bought it, now it just sits there in my plug. I wouldn't purchase again
Andrea F.
Raysal, WV
I love these airwick double packs. Very affordable. I buy these all the time. You can use find coupons also. I would recommend to anyone! (:
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
I usually purchase these at our local Dollar General Store. They are you li under 5.00.they leave my house smelling simply wonderful.
Haley G.
Columbus , GA
Love these essential oils. Only thing I dislike is that they run out of oil fast. Puts off a great scent throughout our whole house
Desiree M.
Drew, MS
I used these a couple times and loved them!! They smell so good and they last for a very long time. It's worth every penny!!!
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Decorator Expert Level 2
Did you know that you can go online and get manufacturer coupons for this product. Most of the time they are 50 cents to a dollar off..