Air Wick® Essential Oils™ Apple Cinnamon Medley® Starter Kit 0.67 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY AIR WICK

Apple Cinnamon Medley® - Captures the freshness and warmth of sweet and spicy notes that welcome guests like a warm blanket on a crisp autumn day. see more...

Karen C.
I love cinnamon, but I hate this smell, this combination of apple and cinnamon looks disgusting, I can not stand the smell, I think all cinnamon scents smell so ugly. No company has created the exact oor to cinnamon ???
Jessica G.
One of my favorite around the house smells, apples and cinnamon. Great scent for fall and winter but I honestly love it all year around. We have the plug ins in several rooms in our house and are always asked what smells so good. would recommend
Amanda R.
I am so happy that air wick has started their essential oils packs! We try to go natural as much as possible in our home and honestly that was why we stopped using them for a while! But they have come thru and we couldn't be happier with the purchase!
Ti L.
This scent is strong but not overpowering. My house maintains a soft scent that is warm and welcoming. I love that this product lasts for weeks and is one less item I have to worry about.
Allie W.
Winchester, KY
This scent has been a family favorite for as long as I can remember. My great grandmother uses this, my grandmother uses this and my mother uses this! It smells like home. We purchase ours at Costco to save some money. I'd recommend it to anyone!
Elizabeth H.
Winchester, KY
We LOVE these things at our house, in fact we have one in almost every room. The apple cinnamon is a great holiday sent and/or kitchen scent. Every time I walk past it, I feel like I've walked past a burning candle. Very effective!
Sharma E.
Woodside, NY
Love this scent during the fall time. Smells like I just baked a fresh apple pie. Does great at providing a nice scent that isn't too overpowering but does linger for a significant amount of time
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
I do not care too much for this cinnamon or apple cinnamon fragrance. It is good during the holiday time and that's about it. The smell only last for maybe about a good 15 days if that
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I love apple cinnamon scents. This product is very effective, the whole house smells nice after a short time. It is affordable as well.
Aneth M.
Essential oils are the bomb! I bought this on a local store, the smell may be a little to much for some people, but I really love it.