BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Essential Oils Color Changing Candle™ Black Edition Summer Sweet Pea Fragrance.

Contains Natural Essential Oils™.

nessa V.
Oneida, NY
The scent was amazing and burned clean and was long lasting! I absolutely loved the candle vase it came in so gorgeous and changed colors!
Ashley S.
Bowling Green, OH
The candle itself is so beautiful. It's more of a decoration than anything. But the smell is also amazingly sweet and girly.
stacey l.
These candles are fun to watch my boyfriends enjoys the ombiance of candles when he comes home from work to a warm home
Jenn T.
Braintree, MA
Love this smells so delicious. Definitely recommend and will purchase for friends and family in the future
Isamar G.
These are really cool and they smell good especially to have them lit at night they look so pretty.
Nöurhan A.
cairo, Egypt
1,347 reviews
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Sutvinder K.
Bradford
This brand is super lovey,  rember when this first came out.  Was so diffrent from other candles.  When you light this and see it change, cheers you up and lifts your mood.  They are slightly pricy but can be poked up on offer. The scent is suttle and not to over powering.  Would recommend this brand.
Alexandra B.
Old shettleston road, Glasgow
Really enjoyed this colour changing candle, the smell didn't last very long but the colour changing made up for it, it is great for sitting on the coffee table to look at
Michelle N.
I love this candle, it makes such as aromatic feel in my lounge. Even my daughter loves to watch the colours change. I love walking through my house and being ablw to smell the candles scents where ever i go. The best candle yet!
Robyn F.
I have one of these in every room of my house, not only do they make a beautiful decoration, but even without them lit they emit an absolutely beautiful and fresh fragrance. Once lit, they release a strong but not overpowering fragrance that is Pleasant to be around and enjoy. I also find that the fragrance once the candle is gone doesn't linger so it makes scent changes a breeze.