BY AIR WICK

Wick contains no lead. see more...

KATIE F.
I have had these in the past but replaced them on a whim with a national bath & body line's similar product. What a mistake that was. The replacement products were awful - some didn't work at all when plugged in, and others would work for maybe a week and then quit. I was glad to switch back to Air Wick. These are long lasting and dependable and I'm happy to be using them again. They also have some great scents that make my home smell amazing.
Danielle D.
This candle doesn't really spread the smell except in a confined area. the pine smell is also very strong and has given me chemical strep throat which was diagnosed by my doctor. I wont be buying anything from air wick again. if your sensitive to smells don't buy this.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
This scent is too overpowering. Too spicy of evergreen. I don't particularly like it at all. I like smelling it in stores but our house is wayyyy too overwhelming. I wish it was more calming. But Christmas is overwhelming
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY
I got this around Christmas time is a gift and I used the candle within a few days but every single day I used it smells great and I'm so happy that I received it as a gift . I would recommend to someone else
Anayely A.
Whittier, CA
Every year i go out and load up with theses candles they are the best smell out there, makes me think about how magical christmas is and makes me feel at home. At my house its christmas al year round.
Aly O.
I love this candle..... Whenever we use it the candle makes the whole house smell like we are in a Forrest! It's a little strong but still a great candle. Good price and size too. I would recommend it. :)
Nancy C.
How I love these candles. I love buying them at Christmas time. They make your house smell like pine trees. The only bad thing is they are seasonal candles. They are very long lasting and I love them
Paige E.
Chattanooga, TN
I almost always have a candle burning when I'm home and I love this one for the holidays! It smells amazing and the scent lingers long after you've blown out the flame!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I've had this one before and it smells just like a Christmas tree! So it is perfect to burn during the holidays! The smell is overwhelming but I love it!
Ashley B.
New Boston, MI
This product smells so nice! I love it especially around Christmas time. For its size and quality it's definitely worth the price. I would buy again.