Air Wick Double Fresh Scented Oil Warmer uploaded by Gina G.

BY AIR WICK #6 in Warmers

Air Wick® Double Fresh Scented Oil Warmer.
New.
Long lasting freshness that fills the room.
Contains: 1 dual-chamber unit. see more...

• Would this actually fill a large room with a pleasant sce...1 Answers
  • Do these last a good amount of days! I spend so much mone...5 Answers
  • "I love this plug in and the scent options that they option." in 1 review
Stefanie B.
Air wick is decent. I think proce might be a little bit high for the cartridge. The smell is pretty strong at first but I feel like it dies after a few days. I want a long lasting smell. 30 days of freshness I dont feel is true. False advertising. I probably would not recommend.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I'm not typically a fan of plug-in warmers like this because they never seem to do much and then the scent "burns" up. I really like these though. The scents are great and they can fill a decent sized room.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
This is a must have in the kitchen or near your garbage! No matter how often you empty or take your garbage out you're bound to have some smells and with the Airwick scents you avoid the unpleasant smells filling up your house like trash. You pick a smell you like and it blocks the smell of your garbage so you and your guests smell the good stuff not your trash!
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
I have these scattered through it the house to keep a fresh scent throughout. I love to have these at least ready to go (not necessarily plugged in) in a room so when I have guests coming I plug them in real fast and the room smells wonderful. I do how ever feel that some of the scents are a little over powering but other than that this is a great product to have in the house :) will continue to purchase these and would recommend.
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
Every Holiday is not complete unless you have some scented goodies going on throughout the house. Any con would be that you need one for every room. It is a very affordable product that makes it seem high-end. I would say that this is a great deal!!
___JustMe__ T.
Warren
I love the double sided air wick. You have the chance to get double the smell for two different fragrances. I'm highly satisfied with this product. There is always coupons available to make this product inexpensive. I highly recommend this product to every one.
Jay W.
Homestead, FL
I don't if it was the warmer or the scented oil but it didnt work for me. I didnt smell the aroma but I noticed the oil disappearing. This was a new unused warmer & scented oil & it h.gave me problems. I ended up going back to glade & will never purchase Air Wick again. A little disappointed with this.
Daniela G.
i really like air wick. but i feel like it runs out so fast and barely smells. i put one  in my bathroom and room. i never smell it. i feel like the oils aren't strong enough. they are expensive in my opinion. i wouldn't recommend these. i rather the glade gel ones that you pop up
Whitney T.
Belden, MS
I have these all over my house! My favorite scent is the apple cinnamon medley! They work great and have an awesome switch to turn the scent up or down! Plug these up and your entire home will smell heavenly!
Ashley S.
white oak
these smell really great and are of a good price. but i wouldn't recommend. after having a scare of it almost catching my outlet on fire. i'd definitely go another route for air fresheners
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Do these last a good amount of days! I spend so much money on scented items i need something long lasting.
Kat J.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Would this actually fill a large room with a pleasant scent, or is this better for smaller spaces?