BY AIR WICK #6 in Warmers

Air Wick® Double Fresh Scented Oil Warmer.
New.
Long lasting freshness that fills the room.
Contains: 1 dual-chamber unit. see more...

• Do these last a good amount of days! I spend so much money on sce...5 Answers
  • "I love this plug in and the scent options that they option." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
Every Holiday is not complete unless you have some scented goodies going on throughout the house. Any con would be that you need one for every room. It is a very affordable product that makes it seem high-end. I would say that this is a great deal!!
Cynthia C.
Decorator Expert
I like using this double warmer in the kitchen near the trash can to ward off any foul odors and keep the air smelling fresh.
Stefanie B.
Air wick is decent. I think proce might be a little bit high for the cartridge. The smell is pretty strong at first but I feel like it dies after a few days. I want a long lasting smell. 30 days of freshness I dont feel is true. False advertising. I probably would not recommend.
Bianca C.
I have these scattered through it the house to keep a fresh scent throughout. I love to have these at least ready to go (not necessarily plugged in) in a room so when I have guests coming I plug them in real fast and the room smells wonderful. I do how ever feel that some of the scents are a little over powering but other than that this is a great product to have in the house :) will continue to purchase these and would recommend.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
i really like air wick. but i feel like it runs out so fast and barely smells. i put one  in my bathroom and room. i never smell it. i feel like the oils aren't strong enough. they are expensive in my opinion. i wouldn't recommend these. i rather the glade gel ones that you pop up
___JustMe__ T.
Warren
I love the double sided air wick. You have the chance to get double the smell for two different fragrances. I'm highly satisfied with this product. There is always coupons available to make this product inexpensive. I highly recommend this product to every one.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
This is a must have in the kitchen or near your garbage! No matter how often you empty or take your garbage out you're bound to have some smells and with the Airwick scents you avoid the unpleasant smells filling up your house like trash. You pick a smell you like and it blocks the smell of your garbage so you and your guests smell the good stuff not your trash!
Rose P.
The product is pretty pricey. Especially for the fact that no matter what oil refills I've bought, I feel like you never smell it and it's a waste of space and money. Even in small spaces. I've tried it in my living room. My small bathroom. Nothing. Yet if you put the actual plug in itself near your nose you smell it. But it can't push the product out.
Jay W.
Homestead, FL
I don't if it was the warmer or the scented oil but it didnt work for me. I didnt smell the aroma but I noticed the oil disappearing. This was a new unused warmer & scented oil & it h.gave me problems. I ended up going back to glade & will never purchase Air Wick again. A little disappointed with this.
Adell S.
Brooklyn, NY
Air wick is a good brand. I use their plug in's a lot. They have a good variety of scents that smell so good. I can't say they last so long, and the price is affordable. Gets the job done if you want a room to smell good. But if you have a big hour or apartment you would need to get a couple of them.
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Do these last a good amount of days! I spend so much money on scented items i need something long lasting.