Air Wick Denali Soft Cotton Grass & Spring Air Scented Oil Refills

Air Wick Denali Soft Cotton Grass & Spring Air Scented Oil Refills: Refills Breathe in the clean notes of pure cotton grass and fresh spring air Long lasting For use with all Air Wick Air freshener warmers

How long do these last for?
Start your review of Air Wick Denali Soft Cotton Grass & Spring Air Scented Oil Refills!
Product Highlights
“I love air wick products, it makes my house smells good and it last a very long time.” in reviews
“This makes my whole house smell yummy!” in reviews
smell really good and very very inexpensive.” in reviews
“The oils last a very long time and have a strong scent. ” in reviews
Clarksville, AR
We love this in our house! The smell isn't too harsh but definitely refreshing. We also have sensitive skin & allergies and this does great without bothering us. The price is great!! Affordable for us. You should try it yourself, I don't think you'd regret
I always want everything to smell CLEAN even when I know that isn't so. With Air wick denali soft cotton grass & spring air scented oil refills is like I have someone that cleans everything right in front of me without knowing. I totally recomend it.
I bought a big set of these they do smell well the only downside is that the oil burns very fast and finishes in 2-3 days of use of about 3-4 hrs everyday :/ they are a but pricey thats why its a downfall but other than that it is a good product.
Rockingham , NC
This product is amazing. It keeps my house smelling fresh and clean without being too overwhelming at all. The idea of the product is amazing because it's very small and can just be plugged into the wall staying out of sight & does not cause clutter. Your house guest will not even notice that it is there !
Carroll, IA
I really like the cost of these. I honestly do not use them often. I received one free from a coupon so that is how I tried it. But I was happy with it for sure.
Waddell, AZ
This has a very fresh, clean smell to it. Reminds me of a spring day. Smell lasts a long time as well. Doesn't even need to be plugged in everyday for it to stay fresh in the house.
Lebanon, TN
I think the scent is lovely but it can get overwhelming. I usually turn the dial down where it is barely open. To me this is true of all the scents not just this particular one.
Sadieville, KY
I put two of the air wicks in our second home because we are not there much and it always smelled stale when we did once I started using these everything smells great
These were easy to use as you plug them in and walk away. However, to conserve the fragrance it's best to use the on/off switch. These do not last but a day or two.
Waynesboro, PA
We use them all the time because we have a zoo so our house don't smell like pets we have 5 cats 2 dogs 3 birds and 2 guenine pigs so we have a zoo lol