Air Wick Decosphere Air Fresheners, Magnolia and Cherry Blossom Scent (Pack of 6)

BY AIR WICK

Rikka I.
You can smell the scent when you are up on it and when you open it, but doesn't have much of a throw in whichever room you put it in. I had the Hawaiian scent near my cat's litter boxes and though the litter boxes had little to no smell, couldn't smell the dome. Wouldn't repurchase.
Samantha A.
guyton, ga
In theory this is a great idea, however in practice I don't find t works long. The smell is beautiful but it does last as long as advertised. It is fairly inexpensive but maybe not in the long term. Spend a couple extra dollars and get a pricey one. They last longer.
Brittany A.
Fostoria, OH
I like these! They have a very strong scent so I suggest using them in a bigger room so it's not over powering. I use it where my litter box is at and it covers any unpleasant odors. Definitely like this product. It lasts awhile too.
Amber W.
Love the smell of all the AirWick... But it doesn't last that long for me personally. If you are a person that likes to change smells often then AirWick is for you.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
I will recommend, perfect for the time of the year, and isn't too strong as a scent. I will pick that over the strong scented cherry blossom from another company.
Breanne W.
Clarksville, TN
Literally have these all over my house and I know that I can count on them to keep things smelling nice no matter what time of day
Brittney D.
Rustburg, VA
AirWick always smells good but this particular product does not last long. I would recommend the oil plug ins over this product.
Angela P.
Roselle, IL
I am not a huge airwick fan but these smelled good. The scent doesn't have long staying power though :/
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Highly recommend, Is very refreshing, wonderful smell, long lasting and available at local stores
These last a long time and smell great. Don't need to change them out for awhile either