Air Wick Decosphere Air Freshener, Linen & Cotton Flower, 2.5-Ounce Air Fresheners (Pack of 6)

BY AIR WICK

Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The Airwick Decosphere has always been the Go To in keeping my home smelling good. I have a small apartment, and I keep one on my entry way table. The scent is so strong that I can smell it in my building's hallway, approximately two doors down. And, it welcomes me as I come home.
Anna C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the ease of this air freshener. I love the scent and how affordable it is. I wish it was a little bit stronger and last longer but other than that it does it's job. I would recommend this and I would buy it again.
Meena T.
Shelby Twp, MI
Love the smell .. gives home a very Fresh and clean feel . Lasts pretty long . So worth the bucks . Very effective . Very affordable and worth a shot . Been using this for a while now and would surely recommend
Karsyn B.
I love the fresh linen scent! I don't think there's a nicer feeling than walking to a home that smells so fresh. There are so many brands where the linen smells cheap and wears away quickly, but this isn't one of them.
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
I use this a lot because I have a cat and a small apartment. This helps the air around my apartment still smell nice even when the litter gets a little smelly at the end of the week. It smells really nice and I would highly recommend!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love these things. i bought a few when they came out. a little expensive for something so small but the scent lasts for weeks on end.
Mercedes G.
This keeps my restroom smelling nice and this last so long and it's easy to use and you could also use it for living rooms and bedrooms
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love Air Wick Decosphere Air Freshener. It gives my home a fresh scent that lasts longer then other brands on the market.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Love this it. The scent last long. After a while it gets expensive. I buy basically when I only have coupons for them.
Soleimy T.
I like it but it only last 2 days of fragance not worth it..... I was really disapointed with it .... Not woth it