BY AIR WICK

Christy P.
Christy P.
Londonderry
i buy these for my bathroom the smell is amazing and theyre cheap but they dont last long if you want your bathroom to smell good i would buy these because they smell amazing they just dont last long maybe a week and thats it/
Toni A.
Toni A.
These smell good for maybe a week, tips, then they are just like a lawn ornament, but occupying wasted space. My mother buys them when they're on sale for $.99, which is the only time I use them because I can afford to throw away weekly
Angelique A.
Angelique A.
I don't like this brand it's cheap and smells cheap. It makes any smell ten times worse than what it was originally. I'm so disappointed with this although it is affordable I don't recommend this at all
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
These smell good up close, but I honestly don't really know if I can tell when they're even in the room. They definitely aren't my favorite form of air freshener, but they aren't horrible or anything. I prefer sprays and candles over this type. They do last a good while, though.
Alysia H.
Alysia H.
This cone air freshner is great for sitting in a room or office and providing a nice scent to make the room smell clean and fresh.
Edith N.
Edith N.
El Paso
good aroma , the only thing is that do not last very long, maybe a couple of weeks. also not very strong after the first 10 days
Monica D.
Monica D.
I like to use this for my bathrooms. Its last along time and it leaves the bathroom a beautiful scent.
Alondra H.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
They smell really good! we use them all over our home! you can never go wrong with these amazing scents!
YUMI A.
YUMI A.
Burnaby, BC
I like how the cones at the beginning can make our bathrooms smell good. However I don't like how the scent fades away over time and we can kind of see the dried up scent block underneath the cone. I prefer buying other automated options or sprays, or having a diffuser with essential oils.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
I like to throw one of these in my linen closets so that it's fresh and sweet smelling every time I open the door. The scent lingers on my linens for a day or two after I take them out. I like that I can adjust the intensity of the smell by lifting the cone lid a little extra.