Air Wick Car Air Freshener Vent Clip New Car & Ocean Drive Fragrance

Air Wick® Car Air Freshener Vent Clip New Car & Ocean Drive Fragrance.
Lasts up to 60 days*.
Car filters & freshens.
Odors in & fragrance out.
With activated carbon filter.
This product is not a toy. Intended for adult use only.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Wick Car Air Freshener Vent Clip New Car & Ocean Drive Fragrance!
These are great to have in the car. They work really good and give out a nice scent when you first walk in your car. Pretty effective and affordable
Ashland , KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Again I tried air wicks air freshners and it's the same about 2 weeks and then nothing. They got a better star because the price is usually better.
Eutawville, SC
The design is great! The price is wonderful! Unfortunately, the scent doesn't last very long. Please make the freshener stay fresh longer.
These are great in my car. I am a smoker and this freshener works really great in my car to cover up that left over tobacco smell
Saratoga Spgs, UT
These worked great when I drove from Pa from Az. Made my car smell wonderful. Easily clipped onto my air vent. Not too expensive.
Fairfield, CA
I love love using these for my cars. After I clean the inside of my car I just clip these on and they make my car smell great
Pembroke , NC
This scent smells so amazing. It last inside my car for a good while. I always get compliments when I use this scent.
Capitan, NM
Cars can smell weird and mine definitely does. these are a life saver. Especially when I have company and passengers
Jeffersonville, IN
I love the aroma in my car, it is so refreshing and relaxing every time I board my car, I quite enjoy the road
Ayden, NC
Always falling off my vent doesn't stay clipped to me its a waste of money i rather have a gel or tree

Looking for your answer?