BY AIR WICK

Frosted Pine & Twinkling Lights Fragrance Scented Candle. Festive Moments Limited Edition. Lasts up to 25 Hours Let the magic of Christmas trees and holiday wreathes transport you back to twinkling lights, sparkling bows, and happy childhood memories with this Frosted Pine & Twinkling Lights fragrance. AIR WICK® Scented Candles contain rich essential oils and come in a beautiful frosted glass container to add a special touch to any room. see more...

• Do you feel like this company has come along way?1 Answers
Air Wick Candle
  • "I love this candle it smells great and last a long time I love lighting it up on Christmas" in 2 reviews
  • "It doesn't fade away and it makes the room smell really good definitely buying again " in 1 review
  • "They last a decent amount of time and always smell perfect without overpowering the room. " in 1 review
peggy f.
I wasn't that impressed with the throw on these air wick candles but I did use the ones I had just to have a candle lit, I probably wouldn't purchase again unless it was on clearance or I had a good coupon. I have big living room and a open concept home so this might be why the throw was small
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have a serious love and hate relationship with Air wick candles they're a times when they smell is super strong and amazing and then theirs times when the burnt candle is all you get. The smells that air wick offer are amazing. One candle can make the whole smell wonderful they also last a long time which I love
Jaime W.
Air wick candles are amazing. They smell amazing and burn really nicely. They have a lot of different scents. This is my personal favorite when it comes to buying a smelly candle to make your home smell clean and fresh.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
I like Air Wick. I always have some kind of Air Wick plugin going somewhere around my apartment. I feel like this company has come a really long . I love this scent and would say yes to buying it. Burns great, lasts along time and so worth the money. Although I do feel like the prices are going up and up ans up to fast.
Tammy H.
Derry, PA
I absolutely love air wick candles. My daughter has allergies to certain candle scents so I have to be careful which kind I buy. Seems like the air wick candles don't ever bother her at all. While I love all their scents, they are never over powering like the other ones I've used in the past.
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
Air Wick candles are great! They make your house smell amazing, and it does it pretty quick. The only thing it that it can become a bit too strong if you have it in a small space.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
I love these candles. I burn candles all the time. They have a wide selection of scents and they last a long while even with everyday burning. They do have a slight waxy smell when burning though and it is stronger when you blow it out. Other than that and maybe cost I would have given five stars.
Bailey L.
Tacoma, WA
These candle smell so good and the scent carries throughout the house very well. I have three dogs and am always terrified my house is going to stink but with these burning I have no worries.
Mattison S.
Aberdeen, MD
The air wick candle is an affordable way to keep your house smelling clean and fresh. It's great to have in any room of the house it and it last very long.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
I personally like these candles in my bedroom. Often they travel to the bathroom for a relaxing candle lit bath and the fragrance lasts even the next day.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Do you feel like this company has come along way?