Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesAir Wick
Air Wick Botanica - Room Spray Island Rose & African Geranium

Air Wick® Botanica - Room Spray Island Rose & African Geranium

by Air Wick

Botanica by Air Wick Room Spray Island Rose and African Geranium Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Wick® Botanica - Room Spray Island Rose & African Geranium!
D N.
Staten Island, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These types of scents are very typical of a home. Giving off an air of of tropical relaxation. A big draw for me is that with the spray mechanism this aid freshener does not pollute your home with chemical propellants used to disperse fragrances. Green Earth y’all.
yari T.
Acworth, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
i was excited to try this product bc i really love the plug ins. wasnt what i expected smells only good for a few seconds and the scent disappears wont be buying it again
Jessica  G.
San Antonio, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I really enjoyed this spray , it smells nice and the scent lingers . It’s more affordable than the bath and body room sprays and you get more bang for your buck . This scent is awesome
A F.
Placentia, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I was super excited to get home and spray thinking I would be bathed in the aroma of pineapple and rosemary. But much to my extreme disappointment after 6 to 7 sprays nothing, there was only an extremely light hint of it in the air. Then I sprayed it directly above my head and still no sent. I believe a room spray should be strong enough to clean and freshen the air leaving a nice full scent behind and linger but this does nothing. Not worth the money.
Mia C.
Houston
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air Wick® Botanica - Room Spray Island Rose & African Geranium uploaded by Mia C.
This smells amazing I got this product and I’m just in love with this scent I use it all the time ! It makes my house smell super good
Michaela Š.
Neuendettelsau, Bayern
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air Wick® Botanica - Room Spray Island Rose & African Geranium uploaded by Michaela Š.
Ein sehr gutes Produkt, finde denn Duft sehr angenehm und schön, einfach im Raum Sprüchen und ein herrlich süßes Geruch ist in der Luft ab und zu benutze ich ihn aber nicht so oft. :)
Maia A.
Gießen, Hessen
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Wunderschöner warmer Duft! Sehr schöne Duftrichtung, warme Duftnoten mit einer leichten Süße der Vanille. Ist nicht aufdringlich aber dennoch präsent.
Gabrielle K.
Air Wick® Botanica - Room Spray Island Rose & African Geranium uploaded by Gabrielle K.
des parfums avec des senteurs originales, une bonne composition et moins de retombées. masque bien les odeurs et parfume agréablement toute les pièces de la maison. le prix est vraiment abordable
Delphine B.
Gard, Deaux
Air Wick® Botanica - Room Spray Island Rose & African Geranium uploaded by Delphine B.
Parfum d’intérieur originaux. Plusieurs senteur au choix qui promette un dépaysement. Flacon issu à 99% de plastique recyclé et composé à partir de 95% d’ingrédients d’origine naturelle. Flacon spray très facile d’utilisation. J’aime beaucoup.[product:botanica-by-air-wick-room-spray-island-rose-&-african-geranium]
Nancy D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Very beautiful smell.not too strong chemical as other has. I love cherryblossom smell so bad. We bought a package has 4 bottles at Costco when it is on special, great deal I had. Recommended.

Looking for your answer?