Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesAir Wick
Blush Collection Pink Diamond Scented Candle

Air Wick Blush Collection Pink Diamond Scented Candle

Air Wick Blush Collection Pink Diamond Scented Candle: Lasts up to 25 hours Beautiful frosted glass container

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Wick Blush Collection Pink Diamond Scented Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They are not going to put off as much scent as a bath and body works candle, but they do smell great for their price.in reviews
I putted this air wick by my cats litter box (which smells horrible) and the room smelled so great that I wanted to stay in the room.in reviews
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a fresh , clean, long lasting scent. Perfect for your bathroom, or bedroom. Air Wick has many scents to choose from. I’m certain you will find one that you like More importantly , the candles are affordable.
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Adore the smell of these air wick candles . I love that they last quite a while too. One. Andre can make my whole house smell so beautiful 💖Air Wick Blush Collection Pink Diamond Scented Candle
Chelsea A.
Utica, NY
This is a great smelling candle but the smell doesn’t travel very far. I purchased this from Target for around $2 but I believe Dollar Tree does sell this candle. I wouldn’t recommend for those who wants their environment to smell like the candle.
Olivia D.
Greenville, SC
Love a good candle and this is one! Great smell, lasts a decent amount of time, and not crazy expensive!
Kristina C.
Newberry, FL
Not that long lasting but smells really good! It’s kind of a tart sweet smell. It’s perfect for a bathroom or smaller bedroom since the smell doesn’t carry across the house
Laura G.
I love this smell during the spring season. Even if it is cold and snowing outside, it makes me feel as if I am in spring season with flowers blooming.
jamie M.
Norcross, GA
the candle itself is not overpowering in scent. since we use it as a memorial candle, light it for the day and extinguish it when we retire we get about 3 days use. the color changing effect draws attention to everyone that comes to our home with a picture of the one we lost in her final journey behind it. great candle.
Isabel V.
This candle lasts a pretty long time and provides a good scent throughout the house. The scent is pretty floral and might not be for everyone. It reminds me of somewhere tropical like. I enjoyed using this candle and the scent was strong.
Isabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This candle smells so good I have a couple of these in my house , pros it smells fantastic cons its expensive some what at least . But I love this cause it over smells everything. I would recommend this to everyone
member-790377262
I've only bought the pink diamond scented candle once and loved it! I normally buy the cinnamon or vanilla candles in Airwick.. they are all great ones!

Looking for your answer?