BY AIR WICK

Emmely V.
I like this product for the bathroom . Leaves the room smelling great and specially after cleaning and you just open one up . It's amazing ! Leaves room smelling and feeling clean for days and weeks . It's not expensive and they come in jumbo packs which is great specially if you like the smell .
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my gosh these things are so good and nice to have around the house to make it smelly. If you want something to hide behind picture frames or anything in your house it is a really nice thing to get and have around to make your house smell pretty.
Nora R.
Winter Garden
The fragrance is really mild. If you are close to it you hardly can smell the fragrance.
The ones I boughtand did not last much. I had the idea that after a week I was not even able to notice that I had that at home.
Sara h.
Warren, OH
Have this in our shoe clost. My boyfriends work boots are awful. This makes the closet smell fresh and not overwhelming. Small were you can just hide it in all little places
I have always been a fan of air wick products. But I absolutely love this scent. Makes my house smell like I havE fresh flowers everywhere.
Rebecca R.
Portland, OR
Love the smell of lilac. It's relaxing, calming,and fresh. I recommend this to people who want to try something other than fruity smells
Kristie K.
I love all of the sold air wick refreshers! I don't care what scent it is, they're all great. My favorite is the rain forest scent :)
Brittany B.
Dunn, NC
I love this lilac scent and the solid cone, you just put it anywhere and the smell lasts so long, I use these in my tanning room
Lily F.
Ocala, FL
My grandma loves these. She always goes to the store & every 2 weeks she buys these. they make her bathroom smell real nice
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
I have these in all out bathrooms and the smell is amazing! I love that it seems to mask any other smell that takes place!
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
How long do these really last?