BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Aroma Sphere Lavender & Chamomile™ Fragrance Air Freshener.
Lasts up to 8 weeks! see more...

Air Wick Aroma Sphere Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
Please please please bring back the original lavender smell. The new lavender with whatever flower makes it smell horrible. The new lavender scent gives me a headache within five minutes and it used to be my favorite.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I was a pretty disappointing product. I got it from my local target on a whim wanting to try a new brand a air freshener. The price point was great so I thought I would give it a try. I put it in my bathroom thinking to try it out first on a small space then if it works get another for a larger space. My bathroom smelt okay for the first day or two. It smelt like Lavender but it also had a fake smell to it as well almost chemical. By the fourth day of it out I couldn't even smell it anymore. I try adjusting it, moving it, etc. but nothing seemed to work. I guess I found out why the price was so good.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
So I love this sxebr for one. Here's my problem though. These do not last long and they do not cover a very large space. You can really only pull these off in a smaller bathroom or something. And you will replace it often. I would go for the plug ins first if it was me. It smells awesome though so if you don't want anything too strong this might be the way for you to go.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
This brand is usually one of the more affordable deodorizers you will find at the store. They certainly work to mask odor but they don't eliminate it. The lavender scent is nice. Good solution if you've got pets in the home.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
Not my favorite, but great for any room, anywhere. Especially in the bathroom or bedroom. The smell, i like but it makes me sleepy. I have read that lavender is good like mood stabilizer and a great sleep aid. I usually buy my products from either target, Walmart, or Amazon.
Ana P.
I love the smell of this product! You can really notice the lavender and chamomile! I wish it lasted a little longer, but it's completely effective! It does it job really well and it's worth the price for the quality of the product. I would recommend this
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Ummmm I love lavender. I usually put it in my garage or in my living room or in the bathrooms, they smell very rich. The scent of lavender is one of my favorites. I buy them in Walmart at a good price. I recommend it
Jadhira S.
I bought this for the bathroom so that sheen my husband goes in there is not nasty smell and I also use it to make sure that it smell makes me calm for my baths.
Lillian H.
Who said this is only for the house. I place them in my car to and makes it smell great. Put it in your walk in closet to. Love all the scents so far.
Brittany J.
I love air wick and this is my favorite scent by them! I use this every day and my house smells fantastic and I get compliments on good it smells!