BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Aroma Sphere Lavender & Chamomile™ Fragrance Air Freshener.
Lasts up to 8 weeks! see more...

Air Wick Aroma Sphere Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
Please please please bring back the original lavender smell. The new lavender with whatever flower makes it smell horrible. The new lavender scent gives me a headache within five minutes and it used to be my favorite.
Lillian H.
Who said this is only for the house. I place them in my car to and makes it smell great. Put it in your walk in closet to. Love all the scents so far.
Leticia G.
I like these air fresheners I usually keep these smaller ones in the bathroom just because the smell is stronger in smaller rooms.
Ana_ P.
Riacho Da Cruz-RN
Adoro esse produto, me salva sempre. Deixa o ar com o cheirinho muito agradável, pena que não dura muito no ar.
Kaitlyn H.
Mount Gay, WV
I use this product on a daily basis. I use them all over the house and my guest love the smell as they walk thtoughout my house.
Brittany J.
I love air wick and this is my favorite scent by them! I use this every day and my house smells fantastic and I get compliments on good it smells!
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
This brand is usually one of the more affordable deodorizers you will find at the store. They certainly work to mask odor but they don't eliminate it. The lavender scent is nice. Good solution if you've got pets in the home.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I was a pretty disappointing product. I got it from my local target on a whim wanting to try a new brand a air freshener. The price point was great so I thought I would give it a try. I put it in my bathroom thinking to try it out first on a small space then if it works get another for a larger space. My bathroom smelt okay for the first day or two. It smelt like Lavender but it also had a fake smell to it as well almost chemical. By the fourth day of it out I couldn't even smell it anymore. I try adjusting it, moving it, etc. but nothing seemed to work. I guess I found out why the price was so good.
Shelley L.
Bothell, WA
Not sure if the freesia was noticeable but I really like the lavender scent. You can have spring year round.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
A good smell in my house (or car or anywhere) is super crucial and this product works well!