BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Aroma Sphere Lavender & Chamomile™ Fragrance Air Freshener.
Lasts up to 8 weeks! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
So I love this sxebr for one. Here's my problem though. These do not last long and they do not cover a very large space. You can really only pull these off in a smaller bathroom or something. And you will replace it often. I would go for the plug ins first if it was me. It smells awesome though so if you don't want anything too strong this might be the way for you to go.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
Not my favorite, but great for any room, anywhere. Especially in the bathroom or bedroom. The smell, i like but it makes me sleepy. I have read that lavender is good like mood stabilizer and a great sleep aid. I usually buy my products from either target, Walmart, or Amazon.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
This brand is usually one of the more affordable deodorizers you will find at the store. They certainly work to mask odor but they don't eliminate it. The lavender scent is nice. Good solution if you've got pets in the home.
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
My favorite smell of all times, lavender. Some brands tough will give me headache, I only use air wick in my house, I love their quality products.
Kathy W.
Kathy W.
Crown Point, IN
I like this product because lavender acts as a calming agent and my vet recommended this because my dog is a little nervous
Audrey H.
Audrey H.
You can't smell this very well. It is good for maybe the bathroom but the bathroom can get very smelly.
Patrice B.
Patrice B.
This little gadget will make your garbage can smell like a dream it last for about 25 days very nice.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
I use these in my office a lot and everyone always compliments how good it smells. Really like it.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
This scent is really pretty but it doesn't last as long as I'd like. Otherwise great product!
Please please please bring back the original lavender smell. The new lavender with whatever flower makes it smell horrible. The new lavender scent gives me a headache within five minutes and it used to be my favorite.