BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Aqua Mist Tropical Bliss Fragrance Air Refresher.
Aqua Essence. see more...

Stacy A.
Lexington, SC
I love the smell it very easy to spray and the bottle will not leak or break easly unless you dog chews it but keep this away for you gods guys see don't want anything to happen to them but last long and total affordable and worth getting
Jimmy K.
Pikeville, KY
Smells great and is excellent at covering up pet odors! I also use this in my closet where I keep my running/workout shoes. Smells much better, especially if you spray a little into the shoes after you take them off.
Jordan C.
Creve Coeur, IL
Love air wick stuff! I love all kinds of stuff that make my house smell good! They need to make stuff cheaper though, hard to buy a candle when it's 5 dollars.
Amber T.
Greenwood, SC
This scent was ok at best. Not my favorite but worked well enough. I like the design of the spray bottle. All in all a good product.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
This smells so good. It's easy to spray and it lasts so long. I buy these all the time and all the different smells are great.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
The smell of this is so refreshing I bought it and wasn't sure if I'd like it but I was surprisingly shocked it's great
Aimee W.
jonesboro,Ga
I like the air freshener - don't spray to much in rooms with bare floors tho or you'll be walking on a slip and slide!
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
Love The smells day :-) amazing the scent on these are very strong but the suns are great definitely would buy again
Mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Air Wick spray does a nice job of covering up room odors but kind of justs masks it instead of removing it.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Air Wick air fresheners permeate a room and mask smells well. This Aqua Mist is a clean and fresh scent.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Is there any new smells coming out?