BY AIR WICK

Essie F.
Huntington Beach
This stuff makes your house smell nice & clean! I have a dog, a cat and a newborn and you wouldn't know that coming into my house when I plug this on my outlet, you only need one too in each room and they last a long time!
Silvia C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smells of these and how make the different rooms in my house smell good. The con is that if you keep it plugged it for a long time it's over in couple days. And sometimes the scent is too strong.
Courtney H.
Austin, TX
I love having my house smell like vanilla when you walk in. It tricks people into thinking you're constantly baking (which I do) but without all the mess. This oil make my 900ft apartment smell like heaven. It's easier to find than the Bath and Body works refills and smells a million times better.
Sofia M.
I really like Air wick. The prices are great and the products are nice too. I think they have such a nice variety of scents to choose from which is nice. I always buy mine at walmart because they are the best price there I think. That is all I have to say.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
These are available at wal mart, one of the lower end priced air fresheners, and works pretty well. It will do the job for a room, depending on the size of the area and the traffic through the room. I do recommend air wick.
melissa s.
Houston , TX
I been using these for years. They last about 1 month and it makes your house smell so good. i would repurchase this of course. they go around $4 to $5 and it is so affordable and i love them
Wendy M.
Ever since i can remember air wick scentes oils have been placed all over the living rooms, they are excellent and dispersing the wonderful aroma making the house feel like home.
Gracie J.
I love airwick products! The vanilla passion is my favorite scent! The smell is long lasting and covers the entire room. The refills are affordable and I definitely recommend!
Tasha C.
Clarkesville, GA
I really dont like these products very well. The fragrances dont seem to last long at all and it always seems like im having to use twice as much so the product itself doesnt last
Brianna S.
Bartow, FL
This smells pretty good! I like anything vanilla so i was impressed! Fall is the perfect time to plug this scent in! The whole house with smell like a bakery!