Air Wick®  Apple Cinnamon Medley® Scented Oil Refills 5 ct Pack uploaded by Marian A.

Air Wick® Apple Cinnamon Medley® Scented Oil Refills 5 ct Pack

BY AIR WICK

Apple Cinnamon Medley® Captures the freshness and warmth of sweet and spicy notes that welcome guests like a warm blanket on a crisp autumn day. see more...

Air Wick® Apple Cinnamon Medley® Scented Oil Refills 5 ct Pack
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
Just gross. I feel like it also has to do with the fact that i can't stand very sweet smells but this and I mean this is just too much. I left it in my living room for about two hours and the smell was too damn strong and I disconnected it and the smell lasted a long long time. I would use the lavender one. skip this. Trust me.
🐈Marisol H.
Huntington Park
I never had a problem with any of the essences from air wick before, but today that I tried this one is just had to throw it away because I couldn't stand the smell. It was strong, and like a puke smell? I love cinnamon so I thought I was gonna love this essence, but I didn't. Maybe other people will surely love it, bit for me it's just a big NO🙅
Leah
This is one of my favorite scents! I wish they would come out with more because a lot of the scents I don't like. Also I love the fall scents but they are only seasonal.
Katie G.
This is my husband's favourite scent so it's great that it comes in a pack of 5. The house always smells like I'm baking, even if I'm not. It can be a little strong at first. They're a tad expensive regular price but we usually get them on sale.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
I find the Airwick scents to be a little too strong in an obtrusive way. People definitely smell it but tell me it comes off as very stiff. I prefer other brands to this one by far. It's inexpensive but you get what you pay for!
Kimberly W.
I like these but I really wish they would just come out with cinnamon and vanilla. That is what I really want. This has a great scent dont get me wrong. It does a great job of over powering my two dogs. You can smell it as soon as you open our apartment door.
Madison C.
These last for so long! I currently have the apple cinnamon air freshener in. You can smell it on the opposite side of the house as soon as you walk in! Love it
Katie C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Classic scent for my home but I find that this one doesn't last as long as some other brands.
Michelle H.
Ottawa
I really like this air freshener. It is not overpowering but covers my cats litter box odor.
Roberta K.
I really like the smell of this and I have it all around my hause, expecially for christmas time because I love the smell of cinnamon around that time of the year. I even brought it to my skiing trip so the place that I was staying in smelled like cinnamon.