Air Wick®  Apple Cinnamon Medley® Scented Oil Refills 5 ct Pack uploaded by Marian A.

Air Wick® Apple Cinnamon Medley® Scented Oil Refills 5 ct Pack

BY AIR WICK

Apple Cinnamon Medley® Captures the freshness and warmth of sweet and spicy notes that welcome guests like a warm blanket on a crisp autumn day. see more...

Air Wick® Apple Cinnamon Medley® Scented Oil Refills 5 ct Pack
Anna D.
Beaufort
I’ve been purchasing Air Wick Apple Cinnamon scented oil refills for 2.5 years now. It’s my favorite scent for year round. I usually change the refills about once a month. The price is just right. I Ike that they’re glass and not plastic, I can take the plastic ends off and put the glass in the recycling once it’s empty. The smell is not over powering, but leaves my home smelling great despite having 4 pets.
sarah z.
Sun valley , CA
Pretty much the only scent I buy. I seem to be allergic to the rest. Lasts fairly long for the price and covers up the smells made by my pets and kids. Have three plugins throughout the house.
Britt W.
Always smells like fall and winter to me. It smells like the holidays at my grandma's house and I miss her. So every fall I get it and enjoy the scent and memories.
Sierra D.
Saukville, WI
Smells so good! Always buy the biggest pack to make my home filled with this scent. Pretty good deal as well
Christina S.
South Point, OH
They smell really good! I have my plug ins on a lower setting, and they don’t smell as strong as I prefer. Going to try on a higher setting to allow for more to come out. All in all they smell really good though. Air Wick® Apple Cinnamon Medley® Scented Oil Refills 5 ct Pack
Amber T.
carolina beach, NC
This is my definite go to smell for the fall and winter. It smells so good and is perfect for that time of year
Melanie M.
I love love love this smell. I use this sent in the fall and thought winter. It makes my house feel like a home and oh so cozy.
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
These little plug ins are hard to ignore! Just one plug in fills my entire classroom with a sweet aroma. I also use these at home. Even with 2 dogs and a cat our home always smells great.
MrsXiomara J.
Detroit, MI
This is one of my favorite scents to use. Especially, around thanksgiving the cinnamon smell is perfect for the fall and it lingers...
Suzy P.
Austin
Smells like the holidays!  But, I’ll admit to using this one year round. It’s my favorite. I don’t like perfumey scents, so I use this so my home smells like apple pie. It lasts a long time, it’s on sale regularly at my local store and it just smells like Home!