Air Wick®  Apple Cinnamon Medley® Scented Oil Refills 5 ct Pack uploaded by Marian A.

Air Wick® Apple Cinnamon Medley® Scented Oil Refills 5 ct Pack

BY AIR WICK

Apple Cinnamon Medley® Captures the freshness and warmth of sweet and spicy notes that welcome guests like a warm blanket on a crisp autumn day. see more...

Air Wick® Apple Cinnamon Medley® Scented Oil Refills 5 ct Pack
Natasha L.
Hamden, CT
This scent is AMAZING! It keeps a great aroma of apples and cinnamon flowing through my cozy home. The smell is not overwhelming.
Ashley L.
ELK GROVE, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
In the winter time I love plugging these in. It smells just like winter and fall. The scent lingers throughout the house too.
Katie N.
Holland, MI
Great scent for all over the house and all year round. The scents stay smelling great up until the last bit is used up.
Kayla S.
Tampa, FL
I have 2 dogs so I keep 1-2 plug ins in every room and they last at least one month. They keep my home smelling good
Kara T.
Owensboro, KY
Love this product it has such a rich smell! It spreads throughout most of the house, I would recommend this product
Amber T.
Carolina Bch, NC
This is my definite go to smell for the fall and winter. It smells so good and is perfect for that time of year
Sierra D.
Saukville, WI
Smells so good! Always buy the biggest pack to make my home filled with this scent. Pretty good deal as well
Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love using these scents during the fall. It just seems to help make the autumn season feel like it is here.
Jamy C.
New York
Ahh this product smells incredible I recommend it so much especially for winter and falls is my favorite.
Katie C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Classic scent for my home but I find that this one doesn't last as long as some other brands.

Kohl's