Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I used to always buy the Bath and Body Works plug-in air fresheners, but the wall plug-in would stop working way too fast, and I was always having to buy new ones. I switched to this after I went to a friend's house and just had to ask her how she achieved that fantastic "homey" scent. The Air Wick oil plug-ins last a long time and continue to smell good throughout the entirety of the refill. They will fill a pretty large space. I have a few go-to scents in their line that I switch around, but the Apple Cinnamon is a staple for me. I use it year-round, not just in the fall. It doesn't smell TOO much of fall to where it's nauseating. It just smells like a cozy, clean home. I bought this on auto-delivery so I'll never be without them!