Air Wick®  Apple Cinnamon Medley® Scented Oil Refills 5 ct Pack uploaded by Marian A.

BY AIR WICK

Apple Cinnamon Medley® Captures the freshness and warmth of sweet and spicy notes that welcome guests like a warm blanket on a crisp autumn day. see more...

Anna D.
Beaufort
I’ve been purchasing Air Wick Apple Cinnamon scented oil refills for 2.5 years now. It’s my favorite scent for year round. I usually change the refills about once a month. The price is just right. I Ike that they’re glass and not plastic, I can take the plastic ends off and put the glass in the recycling once it’s empty. The smell is not over powering, but leaves my home smelling great despite having 4 pets.
🐈Marisol H.
Huntington Park
I never had a problem with any of the essences from air wick before, but today that I tried this one is just had to throw it away because I couldn't stand the smell. It was strong, and like a puke smell? I love cinnamon so I thought I was gonna love this essence, but I didn't. Maybe other people will surely love it, bit for me it's just a big NO🙅
Christina S.
South Point, OH
They smell really good! I have my plug ins on a lower setting, and they don’t smell as strong as I prefer. Going to try on a higher setting to allow for more to come out. All in all they smell really good though. Air Wick® Apple Cinnamon Medley® Scented Oil Refills 5 ct Pack
Rachel M.
Collingdale, PA
Perfect for the holiday season to keep your house smelling festive! I have 5 pets and thanks to these babies you would have no idea walking into my house. Amazing!
Suzy P.
Austin
Smells like the holidays!  But, I’ll admit to using this one year round. It’s my favorite. I don’t like perfumey scents, so I use this so my home smells like apple pie. It lasts a long time, it’s on sale regularly at my local store and it just smells like Home!
Shana O.
Kennesaw, GA
Apple Cinnamon is my favorite smell year round! I used to only use this smell during Christmas. But, with the long last and great smell, it is definitely something to keep around. I haven't found many smells by AirWick that I love like this!
Amanda E.
Palmdale, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Number one smell in our house! My boyfriend loves the smell of the apple cinnamon it has a great aroma and lasts for days ! Very affordable and budget friendly especially if you have coupons :) yes I would def recommend this to anyone :)
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I used to always buy the Bath and Body Works plug-in air fresheners, but the wall plug-in would stop working way too fast, and I was always having to buy new ones. I switched to this after I went to a friend's house and just had to ask her how she achieved that fantastic "homey" scent. The Air Wick oil plug-ins last a long time and continue to smell good throughout the entirety of the refill. They will fill a pretty large space. I have a few go-to scents in their line that I switch around, but the Apple Cinnamon is a staple for me. I use it year-round, not just in the fall. It doesn't smell TOO much of fall to where it's nauseating. It just smells like a cozy, clean home. I bought this on auto-delivery so I'll never be without them!
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
These little plug ins are hard to ignore! Just one plug in fills my entire classroom with a sweet aroma. I also use these at home. Even with 2 dogs and a cat our home always smells great.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
love love love this scent. It is my favorite fall holiday scent. If it was acceptable I would use it all year. Great for bathrooms. The laundry room and even my office

back