Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesAir Wick
Apple Cinnamon Medley Black Edition Color Changing Candle

Air Wick Apple Cinnamon Medley Black Edition Color Changing Candle

Air Wick® Apple Cinnamon Medley™ Fragrance Black Edition Color Changing Candle.
New.

This looks like it smells amazing!!! but does it really smell as good as it looks?? does the smell last and does it cover a good amount or a room???
Start your review of Air Wick Apple Cinnamon Medley Black Edition Color Changing Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Sandy  C.
Porterville, CA
I li k e this candle they smell is good at first has it burn lower they smell not that strong the price is a little high for a small candle to improve this product I would lower price or make it a bigger candle I do like the jar very pretty I might buy it again
Nikki C.
East Hartford, CT
Love how this candle changes colors. Really pretty to look at and I've always loved this scent
Carolina  C.
Dallas, TX
Me gusto mucho el aroma de esta vela y su olor a manzana dejaba mis espacios con increíble olor
Madison S.
Monroe, LA
This is super cool! The scent is a classic apple cinnamon but the actual cool part is the color changing! It looks awesome! Air wick is a cool brand that does t cost much and it smells awesome!!! Love
Maria U.
miami, FL
I am fanatic of the air freshener! And apple cinnamon smell is always my favorite. This black edition is very nice and decorative
Iris C.
Mi favorito el clásico apple and cinnamon 😍😍😍 me encanta este olor lo pongo en mi sala y es un olor agradable dulcesito súper rico. Lo recomiendo al 100% .
Anisa K.
Hilliard, OH
Smells exactly like a Cinnabon cinnamon roll-so yummy! Plus, the add-on price if you are a prime-member is amazing. I'll definitely repurchase it. Cons: the smell wears down with time. During the first melting, the smell is strong, fills my whole kitchen with the scent of freshly-baked cinnamon rolls. The smell decreases with the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. melting. I normally leave my wax melts going for 3-4 hours at a time and I just add another melt to the pot whenever it starts to run low. In order to keep the scent strong with these, I have to let the wax cool, scrape out any remaining wax (after the 3-4 hours I kept it on) and place 2 new pieces into the pot. Not that big of a deal, just thought I would mention that I do have to waste some.
Kelsi T.
Ferrum, VA
This is one of my favorite candles! I love the color changing and how peaceful I begin to feel after watching it. The scent from the candle is lovely too and lasts till the end of it. It's always a nice little display for having company over too.
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
My mom buys these on clearance because there so darn expensive but it's totally worth it last up to 4 months depends on the uses but smells amazing even on the last wear !!
Laura C.
Puyallup, WA
The smell is great and the colors are fantastic! Definitely one of my favorites things.