BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Apple Cinnamon Medley™ Fragrance Black Edition Color Changing Candle.
New. see more...

Ane K.
Smells exactly like a Cinnabon cinnamon roll-so yummy! Plus, the add-on price if you are a prime-member is amazing. I'll definitely repurchase it.
Cons: the smell wears down with time. During the first melting, the smell is strong, fills my whole kitchen with the scent of freshly-baked cinnamon rolls. The smell decreases with the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. melting. I normally leave my wax melts going for 3-4 hours at a time and I just add another melt to the pot whenever it starts to run low. In order to keep the scent strong with these, I have to let the wax cool, scrape out any remaining wax (after the 3-4 hours I kept it on) and place 2 new pieces into the pot. Not that big of a deal, just thought I would mention that I do have to waste some.
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
This candle is so cool! I have an obsession with candles they always make me happy. It is effective and smells wonderful. It's a little pricey but is worth it. I'd buy it again and again as long as it's there.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
The only scent I can handle without getting migraines. They just never seem to last long enough. They are extremely effective especially having cats . Affordable price especially when you have coupons, but can be pricey
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
This is super cool! The scent is a classic apple cinnamon but the actual cool part is the color changing! It looks awesome! Air wick is a cool brand that does t cost much and it smells awesome!!! Love
Kelsi T.
Ferrum, VA
This is one of my favorite candles! I love the color changing and how peaceful I begin to feel after watching it. The scent from the candle is lovely too and lasts till the end of it. It's always a nice little display for having company over too.
Andreina C.
Edmond, OK
Candles are my thing, apple and cinnamon are my kind of thing, so I bought this and had a great smelling home for quite a bit. I live in a small 2-bedroom apartment and when I lit this the smell reached the whole place. It smells yummy, it lasts for ages, it looks cool, what more can I say?
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
My mom buys these on clearance because there so darn expensive but it's totally worth it last up to 4 months depends on the uses but smells amazing even on the last wear !!
Iris C.
Mi favorito el clásico apple and cinnamon 😍😍😍 me encanta este olor lo pongo en mi sala y es un olor agradable dulcesito súper rico. Lo recomiendo al 100% .
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
Absolutely love the changing lightenings. It's really cute. Love the smell. Smells wonderful. Anyone should get this if they enjoy colorful lights.
Manny G.
Pasadena, CA
I bought this air wick candle once and I really enjoyed the smell and the presentation. It's been a great product to have when I have guest over.
Melisa M.
This looks like it smells amazing!!! but does it really smell as good as it looks?? does the smell last and does it cover a good amount or a room???