BY AIR WICK

Air Wick American Samoa Sweet Coconut & Island Palms Scented Candle: Sweet coconut and island palms Lasts up to 25 hours Beautiful frosted glass container see more...

Kaylee E.
Farmington, NM
This candle smells perfectly like the summer time is the perfect Cambrel if you like fresh and fruity since it's smells like you're sitting next to a palm tree in the islands I definitely recommend this to you and I did buy it again 100%
Brittany R.
The scent is very bold in a good way. I love the smell of coconut so when I found this is was so excited. It's very tropical like and will make your whole room smell amazing. A good summer scent!
Kelsi M.
If you're running low on cash I've always recommended the Air Wick to make your house smell clean fresh and just make everybody relax when they come in and they take a deep breath
Alia p.
Air wick is undoubtedly the best of all room fresheness available! Love its soothing and amazing fragrances. Love it! <3
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty full smell.. makes the room fresh and nice. I love the brand. It's a life saver coz it removes bad odour
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
Great scents ,but very disappointing bc it's so small and doesn't last very long at all. Costly depending on how your house is.
Robyn F.
Highly scented candle with a nice burn time. Not a bad price either! People think I am baking when I am burning these candles!
Alicia S.
Osyka, MS
This is out of this world. It smells wonderful. U highly recommend trying this for you next trip to the store
Stacy L.
I love the scent of this candle. It reminds me of the tropics. Florida or Hawaii. I like to burn it in the spring or summer to freshen the house after the long winter.
Kacey S.
Indianapolis, IN
The best candle I've ever owned , you can smell it throughout the whole house yet it's not so strong your head hurts
Kasey S.