Add a Photo

By AIR WICK
#838 in Air Fresheners
Air Wick American Samoa Sweet Coconut & Island Palms Scented Candle: Sweet coconut and island palms Lasts up to 25 hours Beautiful frosted glass container
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I have these all over my house. Love the smell and the convenience of them. When the hubby comes home and comments on how good the house smells I just say "Thanks Air Wick." I use the air wick in my vehicles too.
Kassy M.
Kassy M.
Raymondville, TX
I love love love this scent! The candle burns for a pretty long while and the scent clings to my living room for days after the candle is out
Rosie H.
Rosie H.
Inglewood, CA
Anyone that likes coconut this is a must have really affordable and good to have visitors over and having that Hawaii coconut island smell
Allison A.
Allison A.
Redwood City, CA
Love this scent! Long lasting and smells amazing. It fills the room too! First time user, and I will definitely use it again
Sheebaa M.
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
Dec. 4, 2016, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: Air Wick American Samoa Sweet Coconut & Island Palms Scented Candle, 5.29 oz
Beauty full smell.. makes the room fresh and nice. I love the brand. It's a life saver coz it removes bad odour
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Sugarloaf, PA
Love this scent. Makes my house smell wonderful for days ! Having two dogs it really helps out
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
I love the scent of this candle, reminds me of back home and the price of it is good.
Karlie T.
Karlie T.
Rockwall, TX
Jan. 9, 2017, 12:54 a.m.
Love this candle!!! Smells amazing and keeps the house smelling fresh all day.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
April 8, 2017, 5:52 p.m.
The scent is very bold in a good way. I love the smell of coconut so when I found this is was so excited. It's very tropical like and will make your whole room smell amazing. A good summer scent!
Alia p.
Alia p.
April 7, 2017, 6:14 a.m.
Air wick is undoubtedly the best of all room fresheness available! Love its soothing and amazing fragrances. Love it! <3