BY AIR WICK

Air Wick American Samoa Sweet Coconut & Island Palms Scented Candle: Sweet coconut and island palms Lasts up to 25 hours Beautiful frosted glass container see more...

Kaylee E.
Farmington, NM
This candle smells perfectly like the summer time is the perfect Cambrel if you like fresh and fruity since it's smells like you're sitting next to a palm tree in the islands I definitely recommend this to you and I did buy it again 100%
Brittany R.
The scent is very bold in a good way. I love the smell of coconut so when I found this is was so excited. It's very tropical like and will make your whole room smell amazing. A good summer scent!
Kelsi M.
DeSoto
If you're running low on cash I've always recommended the Air Wick to make your house smell clean fresh and just make everybody relax when they come in and they take a deep breath
Brenda S.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I have these all over my house. Love the smell and the convenience of them. When the hubby comes home and comments on how good the house smells I just say "Thanks Air Wick." I use the air wick in my vehicles too.
Julie E.
Lincoln, MO
This is a lovely scent! I've always been one who can not resist the smells of anything tropical! It reminds of the days when I was able to travel more and sit on the beach enjoying a tasty pina colda!
Stacy L.
I love the scent of this candle. It reminds me of the tropics. Florida or Hawaii. I like to burn it in the spring or summer to freshen the house after the long winter.
Adella H.
SANTA ANA, CA
Love airwick scents and this one is so perfect and summery, perfect for SoCal all year round. Doesn't aggravate family members with allergies either
Kassy M.
Raymondville, TX
I love love love this scent! The candle burns for a pretty long while and the scent clings to my living room for days after the candle is out
Rosie H.
Inglewood, CA
Anyone that likes coconut this is a must have really affordable and good to have visitors over and having that Hawaii coconut island smell
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
Great scents ,but very disappointing bc it's so small and doesn't last very long at all. Costly depending on how your house is.
Kasey S.