BY AIR WICK

Air Wick American Samoa Sweet Coconut & Island Palms Double Fresh Scented Oil Refills: Refills Explore the lush paradise of American Samoa National Park Enjoy the sweet refreshing notes of native coconut and island palms Contains two scented oils and a warmer Air Wick refills, 2 count, 1.34 fl oz each, double fresh scented oil see more...

• "Air Wick American Samoa Sweet Coconut & Island Palms Double Fresh Scented Oil Refills love the smell last for a long time good price I recommended " in 2 reviews
  • "The price is reasonable and they smell great it last long time considering that it is oil." in 1 review
  • "Noneteless, every time you reenter your home, your vacation start all over again." in 1 review
  • "There great, for every room in the house from so many different choices off rang aces to complement your home." in 1 review
  • "Love the way Air Wick scents last longer" in 1 review
Eleonora Z.
Chicago , IL
I absolutely love the smell of this air freshener it makes the whole house smell amazing. I can't find this product anymore but last time I bought it from target and now my target doesn't carry it unfortunately.
Lourdine S.
This is my favorite air wick smell ever and I haven't tried any other. I use this all the time and stock up. I get compliments every time I have visitors and it makes it feel like your home is clean. The coconut has an island feel to it and I hope they never discontinue this.
Anna Marie B.
Palmer, AK
It reminds me of samoa cookies! It's not super strong, very long lasting! And my bathroom always smells amazing! Weather the door remains open or closed! I hope this one never sells out and is always in stock! If you like the way samoa Girl Scout cookies smell, you'll definitely love this!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I was apprehensive of this scent combo at first but I am so glad I tried it! I love it! You can smell it all throughout the upstairs of my house and it lasts a long time. I have already bought a small cache when I run out in case they stop carrying this at my local store :)
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
There great, for every room in the house from so many different choices off rang aces to complement your home. Scented oils or the melts are better then the spray ones in my opinion!
Lois B.
This scent smells like you're on vacation. After awhile l become desensitized to the scent. Noneteless, every time you reenter your home, your vacation start all over again.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
I love these, my favorites are the island smelling ones. Like this one, when you put it in a room that can get smelly like the kitchen it helps refresh the room.
Kali M.
Spring Grove, PA
You can't go wrong with Air Wick. The warmer is easy to clean of dust and isn't obnoxious. The scent is light and makes a whole room smell delightful.
Rosalin G.
Tamparey J.
Indianapolis, IN
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE AIR WICK PRODUCTS AND THEIR FRAGRANCE LAST A LONG TIME. I ALSO LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS COMING OUT WITH NEW FRAGRANCES
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Where can you get these at?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What do you prefer scented oil or melts ?