Air Wick Air Freshener Spray uploaded by Morgan P.Air Wick Air Freshener Spray uploaded by Sara G.

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick 2 In 1 Sparkling Citrus Air Freshener: Effective odor control No CFCs see more...

• What's the strongest and most effective scent?1 Answers
Latisha A.
Lexington, KY
Can't really say I'm a big fan of air wick. It smells amazing for the first 5 minutes then it seems like the scent vanishes like you never sprayed anything. Seems like it takes half the bottle to keep a scent around in my opinion.
Megan A.
Mercersburg, PA
We use these in the bathroom or all over the house after cleaning or just when the home needs a refreshing smell. They work great and all the scents are wonderful.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The smell is more on the artificial side. I wouldn't use it around the house, but it is good to keep in the bathroom. I probably wouldn't repurchase this because I didn't like the scent too much, but if you're looking for something inexpensive, this can work just fine
Cynthia L.
I would used this air fresherner when I want my house to smell a certain way, just to freshen things up. I wouldn't recommend using this when there's an unpleasant odor, it just doesn't do much. If anything it makes the scent worst! It doesn't mixed well.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Air Wick is affordable and always effective. I would rather purchase Air Wick than a more expensive store brand like Bath and Bodyworks. This freshner spray is great if you have pets or small children, because lets face it, they are smelly haha.
Nhikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all this made by airwick the smell is citrus but it doesn't last long it doesn't linger is my only issue but it's a sold product one I would recommend to family friends and co workers
Victoria R.
I use Air Wick products everyday I love the long lasting scent that lingers in the air for a long time I like the selection of fragrant sense available for purchase
REALLY love air wicks line of scents! Covers the odors in my house wonderfully! I get compliments of my house always smelling nice when people come over :) thanks for being awesome!
Maria H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These Air Wick fresheners come in so many different scents and are always at a great price I would recommend these for anyone looking for one at a great price.
Kayla H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is probably my favorite Eric product I can spray this in any room of my house and it smells for hours and hours and also love the cheap price
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
What's the strongest and most effective scent?