Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesAir Wick
Air Wick Air Freshener Room Spray, Fresh Waters

Air Wick® Air Freshener Room Spray, Fresh Waters

Air Wick Room Spray air freshener eliminates odors and refreshes your home within seconds, lasting up to 1 hour. Create an instant, long-lasting fragrance in any space within the house or the office. This aerosol spray is propelled by 100% filtered air. Choose from a variety of fresh home scents and fragrances to help tell your home’s scent story including Apple Cinnamon Medley, Vanilla Indulgence, Lavender & Chamomile, and Magnolia & Cherry Blossom. With fragrances ranging from fruity to spicy and gourmet, you’ll find the perfect room spray that brings the out the best of your home just seconds after spraying.

Sii huele bien?
What do you prefer? Air Wick or Febreze?
Start your review of Air Wick® Air Freshener Room Spray, Fresh Waters!
Jessica B.
Muskegon, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Air Wick® Air Freshener Room Spray, Fresh Waters uploaded by Jessica B.
Another great spray for our nursery when we have very smelling diapers, I try and keep fragrances with fresh or water or lavender in the names so it won't infect too many people noses
Nesha R.
Winter Haven, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air Wick® Air Freshener Room Spray, Fresh Waters uploaded by Nesha R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeps my home smelling fresh ! I buy almost 4 at a time. They don’t only mask the smell its eliminates it and the scent last for a long time.
Natasha S.
buffalo
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Air Wick® Air Freshener Room Spray, Fresh Waters uploaded by Natasha S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love air freshners candles sprays fabric spray anything to make your home smell fresh and clean I love all air wick products !!!! Not expensive at all!! I do recommend to friends and family it’s a must have
Clara M.
La Canada Flt, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells great for refreshing the room. The great thing about this product is when you need a quick refresher for the room, this is it.
Allyson K.
port orange
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I was able to buy this air spray at dollar tree. It has a good smell but it lasts for only 30 minutes. I would prefer investing in Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher, Spring & Renewal 9.7 Oz (Pack of 6) instead. This is very inexpensive so it’s worth a try if you are thinking about buying it.
Martha D.
Westfield, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
I thought it smells really nice and inviting for a aerosol spray...that would be a con the spray nozzle due to the environment. The formula doesn't need improvement at all is budget friendly and assecible. I would continue to purchase this product and i do recommend.
ashley S.
Mason, WV
I like to keep this in my cars due to having passengers who smoke. It’s a decent smell and it’s a great price.
Rose C.
Lincoln City, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Air Wick® Air Freshener Room Spray, Fresh Waters uploaded by Rose C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is just great, smells freaking fantastic and the essential oils give a long lasting effect. I’m glad I got this yesterday and it isn’t expensive at all. Thank you for making such a great brand that’s not toxic.
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells like ocean and the flowers it takes me to the place in my own home I will be happy to use the product again
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
1,186 reviews
Not a fan of this. I’m typically a fan of this scent but not this one. I can stand one or two sprays but after a while it really gets annoying. I prefer sweeter lighter scents. Ones that don’t make me cough. Pass.