BY AIR WICK

100% natural propellant. Air Wick is introducing the new generation of cleaner & effective instant air fresheners. Uses 100% Natural Propellant: Unlike traditional aerosols (than current Air Wick aerosols) that release chemical propellants with fragrance, Air Wick is propelled only by fresh air to deliver cleaner fragrance experience in a dynamic soft mist spray. As long lasting and effective at eliminating even strong odors as previous Air Wick Aerosols. No CFCs. Made in USA. see more...

• I have yet to see this scent in stores is it new on the m...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this scent in the store. Is it a sweet sc...1 Answers
Oriana N.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Muy bueno este producto, tiene excelente aroma y no es tan fuerte! ✌ me gusta mucho, es efectivo, tiene una buena y práctica presentación y no es muy costoso! Volvería a usarlo y también lo recomiendo
Samantha B.
Nanaimo, BC
Beautiful stuff. I love using this product. I would highly recommend this product to friends and family. If you are looking for a great scent definitely pick this up.
becky_tochhong T.
New delhi
I love the smell of this especially in the kitchen after cooking or frying up onions and you want to get rid of the smell in the kitchen..it’s affordable and you don’t need to use it a lot and it will last you a very long time
Niamh ..
Very easy to use and effective. The spray is quite powerful and spreads a long distance. It helps to remover any unwanted smells in your house as well as masking it which is great as it means you have a lovely smell without a stage after smell.
Sherri V.
Oshawa, ON
This scent is not my favorite. The bottle lasts forever because you only need a very little spray. It gives me a headache.
Ezgi K.
Maple, ON
IT smells so amazingly good, but its just not long lasting. Definitely can buy a similar scent with a differn product.
Carla Á.
Madrid
My favorite air freshener for everyday!
For me papaya&mango are the best mix ever! GREAT SMELL
Renée W.
A beautiful sweet scent for around the house! Lasts for hours too! Highly recommend
Reyna S.
I haven't seen this scent in the store. Is it a sweet scent?
Ashley B.
Freeport, PA
I have yet to see this scent in stores is it new on the market? id love to try it in my home