BY AIR WICK

100% natural propellant. Air Wick is introducing the new generation of cleaner & effective instant air fresheners. Uses 100% Natural Propellant: Unlike traditional aerosols (than current Air Wick aerosols) that release chemical propellants with fragrance, Air Wick is propelled only by fresh air to deliver cleaner fragrance experience in a dynamic soft mist spray. As long lasting and effective at eliminating even strong odors as previous Air Wick Aerosols. No CFCs. Made in USA. see more...

• I have yet to see this scent in stores is it new on the m...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this scent in the store. Is it a sweet sc...1 Answers
Jordan T.
Guthrie
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this product, It not only smells great but looks great as well. The smell is perfect and lasts a while. I would deff. recommend it to anyone. I buy this product regularly. I do think the price is a little high but I still buy it.
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
Air wick has a decent scent choice to choose from and are decently priced products. I feel as though the scent doesn’t last as long as other products do. It’s an okay product for the household and they have many products to choose from
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
Love this smell ! Because it isn't too strong where when you spray too much you cough. It works well once someone has made a dump in the toilet haha! I usually get this from the dollar store , so expensive? Not at all!
kodie g.
New London, CT
Decent smelling, sometimes these smell way to artificial for me, strong the moment you spray them but doesn’t last long enough at all. I guess it’s worth the price tho because they are cheap.
miss melissa b.
Air wick has such a wide range of different fragrances it's not difficult to find one that you like. The smell lasts for quite a while and is good at covering bad odours. Usually reasonably priced, but it's sometimes on offer so that's the best time to buy it.
Brigite M.
Lake Charles, LA
I use this product so much. I use it around my trash so there's not a smell, in the car and just in general. So refreshing and such an awesome smell!
Crystal C.
It's okay. I love the scent but it isn't that long lasting. I would recommend Lysol or Febreze. I only use this brand for the brathroom.
Nicole R.
O Fallon, MO
Long lasting, wonderful scent! I would highly recommend this brand :) They also have so many other smell good scents to choose from!
Tasia D.
One of my favorite scents for the spring/summer months. It leaves such a refreshing fragrance. It lasts pretty long too
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells good, but the smell isn't long lasting in my house. For the price it works well, i only paid $1 at dollar tree.
Reyna S.
I haven't seen this scent in the store. Is it a sweet scent?
Ashley B.
Freeport, PA
I have yet to see this scent in stores is it new on the market? id love to try it in my home