BY AIR WICK

Mindy C.
Norwich
This is an amazing product with a scent the stays for long days ...I used it on my car and office.  This can make the air fresh and is and easy package to use.  Air wick is a brand of well known products.  Freshness every time you use.  will tell any one to use.
Kassie R.
Love how this scent permeates not only the room it's plugged into, but also the entire house. It can be pungent if he dial is turns too high, but boy, does the smell circulate around quickly. Besides the Apple Cinnamon one, I buy this fragrance the most.
Mary B.
Great scent. These air fresheners are a great price and have longevity. The scents are wonderful and not overbearing. I have been very satisfied with these products. I would highly recommend this product as it a cheaper alternative to plug ins
Steve W.
Waldorf, MD
I use Air Wick all through my house every single day I use the plugins I use the air freshener and every cent I've tried it's just fantastic and it keeps my house smelling wonderful
Monica S.
I use this in my laundry room only hazard is if it falls off the shelf it spills on the floor. But it definitely controls the dirty laundry room smell.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this! The scent is so relaxing and my apartment is more relaxing because of it. It also lasts longer than you would expect.
Anna H.
Corp Christi, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Would recommend this product it has a really good fragrance. It is super necessary when flu and stomach bug season comes around.
Biannca H.
Charlotte, NC
THESE GO IN MY BROTHERS ROOM WHO NEVER LIKES TO CLEAN . I PUT ONE IN EACH CORNER AND HE CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE HOW FRESH IT SMELLS.
Romina M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this spray because it leaves very good odors for more than twenty-four hours. They have different essences. Fantastic.
Erin C.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I put these near smelly areas. Cat litter box and near the sink because sometimes the garbage disposal doesn't smell right.