Air Wick Aerosol Spray Air Freshener, National Park Collection, Glacier Bay, 8 Ounce (Pack of 12)

BY AIR WICK

Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
I love Air Wick air fresheners , this is a very pleasant scent , I use this one often . It works really well at making the room smell fresh . I can usually find a coupon for air wick products also which is great , I love to save all I can !!
Ivon Z.
Ivon Z.
I like my house to smell really good after cleaning , this is a goood smelling product. Keeps a nice smell not that long though. It's affordable though.
Morganne M.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I like this aerosol spray because it brings out a good natural smell to the room. I normally use it for the bathroom, after someone uses it. It is great at smelling my whole house with just a light mist spray in the room. I would recommend this product to people.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
A really good affordable air freshener that works really well at distributing the scent in a great way that kills whatever odor you are trying to hide. They have a variety of scents but the clean linen is my favorite I just love how refreshing and clean it leaves the room smelling.
Nathalie G.
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
Use these in the bathroom they work really well and sometimes they actually work better than the breeze which I also love depending on the sent in the area Airwick does a better job and I would highly recommend
Renate M.
Renate M.
Columbia
The smell IS great, it lasts really long as well. Having issues spraying sometimes otherwise the price and selection of different smells is great
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Rio Rancho, NM
this air freshener is exactly that refreshing breath of air not too much not too little just right . I deff recommend this one.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
I love how it only takes one little spray to take away the bathroom odor away :) I always make sure to stick up on this :)
Yohan C.
Yohan C.
Cleveland, OH
An ok product. I use it from time to time. Not as efficient as other brands.The scent doesn’t really last long.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Las Vegas, NV
My grandmother and mother used this when I was little so it wasn't hard to decide on using this air freshener