BY AIR WICK

Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
What I like about this spray is the fragrance is really fresh and it does longer for a while . I love the handle, it makes the bottle a lot easier to hold and easy to spray. The only downside is that it's a wetter spray so it's a heavy spray that tends to leave wet spots. It's more liquid than aresoul.
Isobel B.
Woodruff, SC
This is my mom's favorite! I prefer Febreeze or Glade over Airwick, but this is still a great product. Very effective and moderately priced. I would definitely recommend this air freshener to others.
Kathleen F.
This stuff smells pretty good and masks odor well. It lasts a very long time and can be found most places. I also like that there are a bunch of scents to choose from. No real complaints about this product, although I like the smell of Febreze a little better.
Megan B.
I really enjoy having this product around for areas like the bathroom. It is a great fix to mask smells and leave rooms smelling fresh temporarily. For the price it gets the job done. I would recommend this product to keep around.
DeAnn S.
Porter Heights
This product has a pleasant scent that is long-lasting, I do not have any negative comments to write about this product it is effective and it's affordable, I will buy this product again in the future, would recommend.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I didn't find this air freshener to last very long after spraying it. Perhaps is works better is more enclosed areas like the bathroom, however, when I sprayed it in the bathroom, i found it to be very concentrated to the point that I was coughing. Not a fan of this spray.
Shillinis C.
East Stroudsburg
This item smelled good, however it was to heavy. It would have been better if when you sprayed the product, it came out in a mist.
Molly A.
Leaves a good smell and really refreshes a room. However, always leaves wet spots when I spray. Too much comes out in one spray.
isabella r.
Doral, FL
It helps the house to smell amazing and clean. They stay and they dont make the floor sticky. And I love the spray
Laura T.
Great stuf. I would Definitely recommend.the mist isn't as strong when coming from a can spray which I really like