Air Wick® Activ' Gel™ Magnolia & Cherry Blossom™ Fragrance Air Freshener 4 oz. uploaded by Nicualy Isuane M.

BY AIR WICK

Keep your living space smelling clean and pleasant with Air Wick Activ' Gel. They release the lovely scent of magnolia and cherry blossom that will delight your senses. This gel cone air freshener slowly shrinks as it works to help eliminate odors and... see more...

Maria M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love love these air fresheners!! I have them all over the house. They make your home smell clean and fresh. They last for a couple months before having to refill. Highly recommend to everyone!! Wish they had this aroma in the bigger packages.
Nadine C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I keep an Air Wick Activ Gel Air Freshener in every room in my house. It comes in a variety of scents and keeps anywhere it is placed smelling awesome for a long period.
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I got these for the scent...I love cherry blossom, so when I saw this, I knew it was the one. LOL I do think that this is fine without the magnolia...so I dont know why they added that. It's expensive to me but I do recommend
Jenna H.
Centerville, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love leaving these in my bathrooms just for some added freshness. I dont feel like they last crazy long because they dry up but it definitely makes a difference.
Mariam T.
Newark, DE
Really glad I bought the air freshener and atomizers for my home. They repeatedly make me grateful for a light scent that permeates rooms in my home with reliable and pleasant scent. Very happy with this system and would recommend to all. Of note, atomizers must be placed out of range of persons faces as they are automatic and could spray into faces or eyes if not placed appropriately.
Eliana B.
This scent is amazing!i love using this in my room because it's a girly scent & it is relaxing. The lasting of this depends how high you turn it on but it lasts for a while!
Iliana G.
San Diego, CA
It is amazing the aroma lasts for weeks and is very nice, in the bathrooms is the best also put it inside the closets under the bed and behind the armchairs
Lucy R.
Skokie, IL
I'm the first to admit - I'd never known such a thing existed as "Air Wick" addiction, before this!
I'm NEVER without these in my house!
Andrea V.
Cherry blossom ! My favorite of all the time if you're like me and like flowery scents this is something you will absolutely love
STEPHENEE S.
This scent smells so good. I buy it all of the time to keep my house smelling good. I always get compliments on this scent.