BY AIR WICK

Erin J.
Madison, WI
I bought this product with the hope that it would be mild, but even on the lowest setting, the fragrance is overwhelming. Possibly my rooms are too small and the ceilings too low for this product to distribute and dilute properly, but I'm not able to use this as a plug-in. I do set it out by itself though and that works well, without being over-powering.
Molly B.
Usaf Academy, CO
THE VERY BEST SCENT!!!!! I get Air Wick Fresh Waters scent in just about every form I can. It’s so strong without being overpowering and I’ve come to find it comforting in my room. Love it always and will continue to buy
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
My absolute favorite Airwick sent. I like that it is now in the shelf warm as that makes it a little less dangerous for my daughter who runs around and pull things out of plugs all the time.
Qian W.
I love this air freshener and my family and I would always go to Costco to pick more of these up! Easy to use and very effective in keeping the house smelling nice and fresh! Air Wick products are all usually very affordable and I would definitely recommend to others.
Araceli M.
Perris, CA
Love Air Wick ... I use the Plug Ins ... every visit that comes in .. always loves the way my apartment smells ... Its a very effective product .. I tend to use the same scent of plug ins threw out the apartment so my place can smell clean and fresh ... I highly recommend this product
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
This product is exactly what it is named - fresh. It leaves a very fresh and clean smell in the area that you are using it, which I like very much. The only reason I didn't give it full five stars is because they are kind of expensive and I go through them fairly quickly.
Lizbeth J.
I love this product. it has a great smell. I will continue to buy this product and I definitely recommend this product. I'll continue to buy this product. It's amazing
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product and there's smell I feel like I haven't been able to find any other product that has this unique smell Plus all Air Wick products are very affordable and that's always a plus for me
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Though I didn't have high hopes for these, they actually work AMAZINGLY well in small spaces. For example, I stuck one under the kitchen sink where we keep our trash and it has yet to smell bad since!
Becky V.
Like the activ gel just wished they came in more scents. Maybe it's my mind but I honestly think they last longer than usual. Air Wick..... Inexpensive but my go to for the home.