BY AIR WICK

Helps remove tough odors then leaves a light clean fragrance Fresh scent see more...

• What do you prefer? Air Wick or Febreze?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica G.
San Jose, CA
This is definitely not one of my favorite sparys to use. It does have nice scents & does come at a cheap price. However, it’s really hard to press down on the button & the spray itches my throat & makes me cough so much. I do not recommend it but if you’re willing to try it out yourself then cool.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Not a fan of this. I’m typically a fan of this scent but not this one. I can stand one or two sprays but after a while it really gets annoying. I prefer sweeter lighter scents. Ones that don’t make me cough. Pass.
Rachel V.
Cozad, NE
I like using this air wick air freshener. I top of my cleaning with this Air Wick air freshener. It leaves my house smelling great such a fresh smell. They have many different scents to choose from and very affordable.
Amber F.
For a cheaper air freshener it is my pick. For a bathroom air freshener this work perfect. Also if you need just a quick short burst of freshness this works the smells don't last too long and they fall on to your furniture. If you have a glass table top you will have a film
Pang H.
Clovis, CA
Air Wick Is Good! You Can Find Them At 99 Cent Store For $1. Very Affordable! Works Fast! I Like Using Them! I Recommend Them, Also For The Price Its A Steal! Some Time These Can Be Like Up To $2-4 😖😪! Its Good To Use For A Fresh Nice Smell!
Stephanie G.
Owenton, KY
It is affordable, and serves its purpose, but not for long. The scent does not stay around long at all, and I haven't been thrilled with any of their scents. I did not enjoy this product and wont be buying it again. And I dont recommend it.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this air wick freshener all the time. I have one in my car and every bathroom in the house. I’m a clean freak so yeah I have to have this. Love the fresh smell. It’s very effective and affordable too.
Whitney G.
It smells soooo good yall, the Fresh Waters fragrance Air Wick Aerosol Spray. The scent covers a room quickly. I like to spray it on cleaning days and open up the house to some fresh air. And it's cheap! Two thumbs up.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah , FL
This smells really good. Very refreshing. It was only $1 at dollar tree. It also lasts a while. It is effecting. The only bad part is the way it sprays some times. I would definitely recommend especially for a dollar!
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great smell fairly cheap good to use for a quick Order release I am always satisfied when I use these products I don't have any allergies against the spray and I use it in my room for my animals to make sure my room doesn't smell like a farm haha
Mariana F.
Lowell, MA
What do you prefer? Air Wick or Febreze?