BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Magnolia & Cherry Blossom Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• Looking for a new alternative to my glade air freshener. Saw this...1 Answers
  • This is the first time I buy this brand of air freshener & is...2 Answers
  • It's the first time I buy this brand of air freshener & I'm n...1 Answers
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert
Airwick spray has its good points and its bad. The pros are that it is very affordable, has a vast selection of scents and adds a very pleasant smell to areas.The negatives is that the scent only seems to mask the odors, not eliminate them. Also, the sprayer on the can does not work very well so it difficult to get a mist out. Overall, their are much better sprays to use that do not have such issues as Airwick does.
Hannah B.
Greers Ferry, AR
I love the scents that they have for their air sol spray, I really don't care for the fact that the scent doesn't last long in your house. Honestly kinda like the Febreeze sprays. Yes if you spray it on something then the smell with stay for awhile. But if you just spray it through out your house the scent doesn't stay for the longest time like other sprays do.
Lia K.
I dont really use these sprays. I prefer candles but whenever i use this product it works pretty good as well. It smells so nice. The only reason that I dont prefer them from the candles is that I know there are many chemicals in it, and I just dont want my home to be full of chemicals.
Christina M.
Rosemead
When it’s not the holiday season and I want just a nice overall air freshener this is the one I go to the most! The smell is so pretty! Really fills up the room and it lasts hours. It isn’t too strong or overpowering at all. Definitely recommend trying it. I have purchased at the dollar tree often.
Ashley C.
De Pere
I hate the smell of these. I mean maybe it’s just that I’ve now come to associate all of these smells with bathroom smells, but still. Totally ruined these smells for me. They are cheap- like, pretty sure you can find them at the dollar store for a buck if you’re desperate but. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Alisha M.
I think this is good if you want to spray your car down or something like that but when it comes to leaving a home smelling fresh it lacks it is very affordable however the quality isn't so great being that it would take a couple cans to do the job of the automatic spray's.
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
I usually buy this at dollar tree because it such a great deal. Even a small amount can easily take over any odor in the room. I love bring this house spray with me when i travel and stay in hotels. It helps make me feel more at "home" and for $1 you cant beat it.
Autumn G.
Waterford
Love this brand and I especially like this scent. I highly recommend this brand I keep cans in almost every room of the house lol. I find the price to be affordable and I do recommend this to everyone looking for a very good strong air freshener.
Brooke C.
Houston
One of the best smelling air fresheners you can purchase these at the dollar store and Walmart anywhere they are always stocked up they have numerous smells bad are fabulous I would recommend pretty much all of them go out and get you some they’re amazing
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
This is the first time I buy this brand of air freshener & is it just me or does this scent not last at all? Are all Air Wick scents like this? Where you have to spray the entire bottle to smell anything?
Samantha O.
Medley, FL
I need to know if this particular product is a good quality, and if the smell is nice?
Yaya G.
Pasadena, CA
Looking for a new alternative to my glade air freshener. Saw this and saw its 4-1 qualities. Does it actually work?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert
What other Glade products do you use?
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
It's the first time I buy this brand of air freshener & I'm not sure if it's just me but I feel like the scent doesn't last. Like.. at all. The only time I can smell what I sprayed is the few seconds after I do so. Are all Air Wick scents like this?