BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Magnolia & Cherry Blossom Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• Looking for a new alternative to my glade air freshener. ...1 Answers
  • This is the first time I buy this brand of air freshener ...2 Answers
  • It's the first time I buy this brand of air freshener &am...1 Answers
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Airwick spray has its good points and its bad. The pros are that it is very affordable, has a vast selection of scents and adds a very pleasant smell to areas.The negatives is that the scent only seems to mask the odors, not eliminate them. Also, the sprayer on the can does not work very well so it difficult to get a mist out. Overall, their are much better sprays to use that do not have such issues as Airwick does.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the way this stuff smells. Cherry blossom is one of my all time favorite scents. This does a great job freshening up the air in my apartment. I also use it in the bathrooms at work. Not glamours I know, but it does the job!
Lynette R.
This is my daily go to air freshener. This scent smells amazing. However the scent does not last long. I go through a can every week or 2. The price is very affordable which is a plus. I just wish the scent lasted longer.
Kyndall B.
Memphis, TN
This scent of Air Wick smells very nice.

I like that it helps the room smell nice. It’s not the best air freshener but it’s still pretty good.

It’s very affordable and is usually less than $2 at local stores.
Lia K.
I dont really use these sprays. I prefer candles but whenever i use this product it works pretty good as well. It smells so nice. The only reason that I dont prefer them from the candles is that I know there are many chemicals in it, and I just dont want my home to be full of chemicals.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
I usually buy this at dollar tree because it such a great deal. Even a small amount can easily take over any odor in the room. I love bring this house spray with me when i travel and stay in hotels. It helps make me feel more at "home" and for $1 you cant beat it.
Renae A.
Gardendale, AL
The fresheners in this line seem to be overpowering at the beginning of use, but do not last long once the fragrance begins. For the price I don't think you get enough quality and quantity. I will not be purchasing these again.
Molly E.
Oakdale, MN
This smells really good but the smell doesn't last very long unless it is sprayed in a smaller room. I like to spray this when I have people coming over. Highly recommended to others. It is not too expensive.
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
This is currently in my bathroom. I purchased it at my local drug store. It battles smells fairly well usually but sometimes seems to blend with the smells. Floral poop isn't the scent I'm always going for...
Kristin C.
Plattsburgh, NY
Great room spray. It lasts for a while and lingers aswell. It is easy to find and it works great. Sometimes the sprayer gets clogged but easy to clean. You can find it everywhere too. It’s a good product.
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
This is the first time I buy this brand of air freshener & is it just me or does this scent not last at all? Are all Air Wick scents like this? Where you have to spray the entire bottle to smell anything?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What other Glade products do you use?
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
It's the first time I buy this brand of air freshener & I'm not sure if it's just me but I feel like the scent doesn't last. Like.. at all. The only time I can smell what I sprayed is the few seconds after I do so. Are all Air Wick scents like this?
Jennifer O.
Medley, FL
I need to know if this particular product is a good quality, and if the smell is nice?
Yaya G.
Pasadena, CA
Looking for a new alternative to my glade air freshener. Saw this and saw its 4-1 qualities. Does it actually work?