BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love love love this air freshener. Keeps my home and bathroom smelling great! DON'T spray too much if you have allergies might cause you to flare up. but other than that its a great product!
Rayana M.
Tinley Park, IL
Whenever the room smells a little dull I spray a bit of this and it livens it all up. It also makes the pillows curtains and things that would take time to wash smell fresher instantly
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
I don't love aerosol air fresheners because of the aerosol component (I'd rather use a candle), but when I want to freshen a space quickly, AirWick Lavender and Chamomile is my go-to.
Amber F.
Columbus, OH
I love the smell and it lasts longer than most sprays i have ever used!! we have dogs that lay around on everything so i use a little of this spray on everything around our house!
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Love this. simple yet wonderful, always great to spray around the rooms before you head out for work or a day of errands so you come home to a pleasant environment.
Penelope R.
Air wick is a great product that I have used for many many years and will continue to use. It has a perfume like scent and is enjoyable than other spray brands
Katelin D.
Forsyth , GA
I bought this air freshener at Walmart for only $1! How crazy is that?Affordable and smells good! Only con I have is it does not last as long as others.
Ines Y.
Ronkonkoma , NY
I love love the smell to this i love it. I have three of them one in my car and two around the house.Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
Taylor N.
Rockaway, NJ
This combination of lavender and chamomile is both soothing and refreshing. I love using it as a night time room fragrance to create a calming atmosphere.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Hi y’all hope you’re doing good today ! I like this spray it’s good for s quick fix like for the bathroom or bedroom it’s smells nice it’s not expensive !
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??