BY AIR WICK #47 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Amber F.
Columbus, OH
I love the smell and it lasts longer than most sprays i have ever used!! we have dogs that lay around on everything so i use a little of this spray on everything around our house!
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Love this. simple yet wonderful, always great to spray around the rooms before you head out for work or a day of errands so you come home to a pleasant environment.
Penelope R.
Air wick is a great product that I have used for many many years and will continue to use. It has a perfume like scent and is enjoyable than other spray brands
Katelin D.
Forsyth, GA
I bought this air freshener at Walmart for only $1! How crazy is that?Affordable and smells good! Only con I have is it does not last as long as others.
Ines Y.
Ronkonkoma , NY
I love love the smell to this i love it. I have three of them one in my car and two around the house.Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Hi y’all hope you’re doing good today ! I like this spray it’s good for s quick fix like for the bathroom or bedroom it’s smells nice it’s not expensive !
Taylor N.
Rockaway, NJ
This combination of lavender and chamomile is both soothing and refreshing. I love using it as a night time room fragrance to create a calming atmosphere.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this 4 in 1 Airwick!!!! Flavor sent I got was lavender fragrance and it smells absolutely wonderful! It's 100% natural and is wonderful
Danielle S.
The lavender and camomile together create a calming and soothing environment, great for if you have a headache, surprisingly. just don't spray too much!
Brandi H.
Eugene
It smells pleasant but the smell is not long lasting. They are very cheap and work when you want you house to smell nice quickly or for in the bathroom
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??