BY AIR WICK #50 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other t...3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Victoria C.
Hagerstown, MD
Not a big fan of this scent. I think that it is pretty overly strong, and would prefer something that wasn't as strong. I should have probably tried a different scent out, but at least it wasn't really pricey so that was good. I wouldn't get it again, but will probably try out a different scent.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
I absolutely love this scent so much! The brand itself is pretty inexpensive and I get them for $1 plus tax of course. This is great for spraying at night as well because the smell of lavender is very relaxing.
Dixie a.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great smelling and extremely affordable air freshener. I love that it's a quick scent to add a little boost of freshness to the air. However it does fade quicker than some others, but it's usually only around $1, so it's totally worth what you pay. This scent is absolutely amazing.
Christine S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is a little overwhelming especially in small rooms such as the bathroom. I don't mind using it in larger rooms throughout the house although would just rather light a candle
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Amazing air freshener, the scent lasts all day, isnt overpowering and is super fresh. I can find it at any local store and it's always a steel for an awesome product.
Jennifer H.
Rialto, CA
I use this air freshener at my stores, & it works well. I wish the scent was a little stronger, as it is a bit subtle. But it works effectively and gets the job done.
Amber B.
Erlanger, KY
For the price its an alright spray. But doesn't cover a lot of odors real well. We use it in the bathroom it smells like Snuggle Poop. But you get what you pay for.
Angela S.
I liked this scent and it last a good long time. I only spray a little in the bathroom and it helps with the yuck smell. I keep it there for guest so they can cover up the smell they may make in the bathroom. Works great.
Chardae J.
This smells so generic. I wouldn't buy it but for some reason my father keeps buying it. Me and my mom joke he doesn't know any better. It's specifically an air freshener and not a deodorizer. I prefer Febreze.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love love love this air freshener. Keeps my home and bathroom smelling great! DON'T spray too much if you have allergies might cause you to flare up. but other than that its a great product!
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??