BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other t...3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
I absolutely love this scent so much! The brand itself is pretty inexpensive and I get them for $1 plus tax of course. This is great for spraying at night as well because the smell of lavender is very relaxing.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
This air freshener is alright in my book.  It's not a super strong scent so it kind of mixes with the air instead of really covering any smell.  I prefer other brands over this.  I won't be buying it again.  I think if you need something really light it's not a bad choice.
Dixie a.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great smelling and extremely affordable air freshener. I love that it's a quick scent to add a little boost of freshness to the air. However it does fade quicker than some others, but it's usually only around $1, so it's totally worth what you pay. This scent is absolutely amazing.
Ashley N.
Bought these one sale and tested them in the store. They smell good so I bought 3. After using them I would not repurchase because the scent isn’t very strong and does not last an hour like it says on the bottle. I’d say 20 minutes tops. I do not recommend.
Christine S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is a little overwhelming especially in small rooms such as the bathroom. I don't mind using it in larger rooms throughout the house although would just rather light a candle
Char L.
Another air freshener that freshens your house and body !! I use this one all year round it gives off a happy vibe even in bad energy just a fresh breath of air! Would recommend to everyone esoecyally those who are looking for good quality and affordability !
Ijhana H.
Brooklyn , NY
Omg this lavender air freshener is truly amazing and the great thing about this is that it is a four in one which is very effective and you won't be disappointed, it's very affordable and not expensive at all and I would recommend this item to others
Dominique M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This brand has a lot of different fragrances. I don't think the smell last as long as other brands but it does smell very good and is great at tackling a present odor.
Jennifer H.
Rialto, CA
I use this air freshener at my stores, & it works well. I wish the scent was a little stronger, as it is a bit subtle. But it works effectively and gets the job done.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Amazing air freshener, the scent lasts all day, isnt overpowering and is super fresh. I can find it at any local store and it's always a steel for an awesome product.
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??