BY AIR WICK #51 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other t...3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Alessa S.
King City, CA
Awesome refresher for your home ! Makes everything smell fresh like flowers! Takes away all the stink in the building! It lasted a few good couple of minutes! It is very very affordable! I totally recommend it !
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love all air wick products from the room sprays to the plug ins. I have used all the products for years. Monthly coupons are placed in the local Sunday papers. I recommend someone to use all air wick products.
Mettea G.
Fort Stewart, Georgia
I love the smell of lavender and this product is amazing. It covers bad smell great and it is very effective. Ours stays in our bathroom. Definitely affordable and I would so recommend this to someone else.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
This smell is so relaxing and comforting. I love that the product is so affordable and lasts for a really long time. I always get a long use out of the cans and there are so many fun scents to choose from
taicha e.
Orlando, FL
Lavender and camomile are just a match made in heaven the two combined make your home smell amazing I think they are some what effective very affordable and does the job you need it to do for a short time
Catarina K.
Rockingham, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I hated the smell of this air freshener. It is overbearing and the smell doesn't last long. Lavender is supposed to be relaxing but this was most certainly not. The price was right but the smell was not!
ERICKA G.
Rochester, NY
My dad has all kinds of these hanging around the house. You can purchase this from Wegmans or family dollar for really cheap. There are many ind of scents and it is very worth it! I would buy this again
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I get this from Dollar Tree all the time. It works really well & I always keep a few bottles in the bathroom & one in my bedroom (I have a dog and with this you can’t tell that she stays inside!)
aimee v.
Wilmington, OH
We use this spray in the bathroom to cover up unmentionable smells. I also use it around the house to freshen because the lavender and chamomile are a pleasant non offensive smell.
Nay M.
houston, TX
i really love them, they smell so good and it really eliminate odors and acts in seconds!! i really recomend air wick products. and also the price is affordable for your budget 👍
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??