BY AIR WICK #47 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Nancy W.
This product comes in handy when someone has just walked by with food and leaves the scent to linger, or just that annoying "what is that smell" situation. A few sprays of this and we are left with "ahhh much better" reactions.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my house smell refreshed and perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my house without it!
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Cost cost effective when you're on a budget still smells good does it have that fake smell to it you can spray your whole house down and feel fresh and your household
Antwanette T.
This product works great and it never gets stuck when I try to spray it or hurt my fingers lol. It's usually about a dollar for each one of these so you can't really complain
Mel R.
Love this particular Air Freshener because I love lavender scented products! I love the fact that it does 4 things in one and it smells great. The scent travels quickly and it lasts for an ok amount of time, doesn't really last up to a full hour as they claim.... but it's great in diffusing bad odors!
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN
I absolutely hate this product. If you spray it even a little bit it will have you coughing up a storm!! Definitely don't spray this around the little ones either. I don't know why this product always has me coughing when I spray something in it is too potent! I don't recommend buying this!
Mary G.
Glendale, CA
Smells great! These sprays tend to be overpowering, and can be too strong. The lavender scent is just the right amount. It leave the restroom smelling great, without overpowering or mixing with other smells.
Whitney G.
Somerset, KY
This product covers and fresh ins the room but, spray and leave the room for a bit because you will cough due to the spray. I don't know why this does it and not some others, perhaps something in it that makes it hang in the air longer. Good product though and smells great!
Victoria C.
Hagerstown, MD
Not a big fan of this scent. I think that it is pretty overly strong, and would prefer something that wasn't as strong. I should have probably tried a different scent out, but at least it wasn't really pricey so that was good. I wouldn't get it again, but will probably try out a different scent.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
I absolutely love this scent so much! The brand itself is pretty inexpensive and I get them for $1 plus tax of course. This is great for spraying at night as well because the smell of lavender is very relaxing.
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??