BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other t...3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really love the smell of this spray. It smells like a lilac bush with lavender. It makes my home smell great. I can't spray too much cause of my asthma. But it's a good product!
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My favorite scent of air freshener spray! I’ll keep a can in the bathroom and I’ll also keep a can to use in the kitchen and living room. It’s great to have if you have pets because it will help get rid of their odor on furniture or carpets.
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
I really liked the smell it's great being that it helps eliminate odors especially from pets , in the bathroom as well as cigarette smoke . It's very calming and relaxing , but I did start experiencing headaches After awhile .
Simona R.
Norfolk, VA
I don't think you can go wrong with these. The price point is amazing and affordable. The packaging is cute. The scents are always delightful and effective and provide a great feeling of refreshing cleanliness. I recommend.
Nubia B.
Victorville , CA
It’s a must at my workplace because I use it all the time in the fitting rooms. It’s totally effective to be honest. The customers love it and it’s affordable not expensive at all. Hell yeah I’ll recommend it to everyone.
Cassandra S.
The four in one label is a little misleading as it does not have sanitizing properties. It is very pleasant smelling but not very long lasting! But you can’t beat the price it is cheaper than most competitors and does the trick!
Élan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my old standby. I've always loved this scent, even back when my mom used to buy it when I was a kid. It always leaves the room smelling clean and fresh. It's remarkably affordable for the effectiveness.
Kaytlynn L.
Canehill, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love lavender really like this product it does a good job of covering/getting rid of bad smells. I would buy them again and they are very affordable and our papers always have coupons for them. Would recommend
Teddy B.
Ryan
I've always loved the smell of lavender! I spray it all in my room and even on my pillows for a good night rest. It does last long and is very strong! I would suggest this to anyone that loves the lavender smell!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love all air wick products from the room sprays to the plug ins. I have used all the products for years. Monthly coupons are placed in the local Sunday papers. I recommend someone to use all air wick products.
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??

back