BY AIR WICK #47 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Élan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my old standby. I've always loved this scent, even back when my mom used to buy it when I was a kid. It always leaves the room smelling clean and fresh. It's remarkably affordable for the effectiveness.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love all air wick products from the room sprays to the plug ins. I have used all the products for years. Monthly coupons are placed in the local Sunday papers. I recommend someone to use all air wick products.
Mettea G.
Fort Stewart, Georgia
I love the smell of lavender and this product is amazing. It covers bad smell great and it is very effective. Ours stays in our bathroom. Definitely affordable and I would so recommend this to someone else.
Alessa S.
King City, CA
Awesome refresher for your home ! Makes everything smell fresh like flowers! Takes away all the stink in the building! It lasted a few good couple of minutes! It is very very affordable! I totally recommend it !
taicha e.
Orlando, FL
Lavender and camomile are just a match made in heaven the two combined make your home smell amazing I think they are some what effective very affordable and does the job you need it to do for a short time
Catarina K.
Lyndhurst, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I hated the smell of this air freshener. It is overbearing and the smell doesn't last long. Lavender is supposed to be relaxing but this was most certainly not. The price was right but the smell was not!
ERICKA G.
Rochester, NY
My dad has all kinds of these hanging around the house. You can purchase this from Wegmans or family dollar for really cheap. There are many ind of scents and it is very worth it! I would buy this again
aimee v.
Wilmington, OH
We use this spray in the bathroom to cover up unmentionable smells. I also use it around the house to freshen because the lavender and chamomile are a pleasant non offensive smell.
Nay M.
houston, TX
i really love them, they smell so good and it really eliminate odors and acts in seconds!! i really recomend air wick products. and also the price is affordable for your budget 👍
Debbie D.
This is a really good air freshener, I regularly use it in the bathroom, but I’ve use it for fish smells in the kitchen and it really works. Not expensive at all! I recommend it. And I will buy again
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??