BY AIR WICK #89 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Teddy B.
Ryan
I've always loved the smell of lavender! I spray it all in my room and even on my pillows for a good night rest. It does last long and is very strong! I would suggest this to anyone that loves the lavender smell!
Kaytlynn L.
Canehill, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love lavender really like this product it does a good job of covering/getting rid of bad smells. I would buy them again and they are very affordable and our papers always have coupons for them. Would recommend
Élan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my old standby. I've always loved this scent, even back when my mom used to buy it when I was a kid. It always leaves the room smelling clean and fresh. It's remarkably affordable for the effectiveness.
Mettea G.
Fort Stewart, Georgia
I love the smell of lavender and this product is amazing. It covers bad smell great and it is very effective. Ours stays in our bathroom. Definitely affordable and I would so recommend this to someone else.
Alessa S.
King City, CA
Awesome refresher for your home ! Makes everything smell fresh like flowers! Takes away all the stink in the building! It lasted a few good couple of minutes! It is very very affordable! I totally recommend it !
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love all air wick products from the room sprays to the plug ins. I have used all the products for years. Monthly coupons are placed in the local Sunday papers. I recommend someone to use all air wick products.
taicha e.
Orlando, FL
Lavender and camomile are just a match made in heaven the two combined make your home smell amazing I think they are some what effective very affordable and does the job you need it to do for a short time
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
This smell is so relaxing and comforting. I love that the product is so affordable and lasts for a really long time. I always get a long use out of the cans and there are so many fun scents to choose from
Catarina K.
Verona, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I hated the smell of this air freshener. It is overbearing and the smell doesn't last long. Lavender is supposed to be relaxing but this was most certainly not. The price was right but the smell was not!
ERICKA G.
Rochester, NY
My dad has all kinds of these hanging around the house. You can purchase this from Wegmans or family dollar for really cheap. There are many ind of scents and it is very worth it! I would buy this again
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??