BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other t...3 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Taliyah M.
DET
love this smell in every room in my house. It is clean and crisp. The only negative point I have is with the spray can. I suffer from Arthritis and I found your product to be very hard for me to use comfortably. I picked your product over my normal brand due to the smell and am disappointed as it hurts to use it. I rated this 4 stars because of the pleasing aroma. the loss of one stars because of the spray can being hard for me to use.
Kasey C.
New York
Not a bad product for the price! It is perfect to have in the bathroom for use here and there, but it probably isn't something I would use on a daily basis. The price is great and lasts a long time though! But I feel it comes out very strong and sometimes makes me cough (like other reviewers mentioned).
Taleemah T.
Air Wick just doesn't for me I'm real funny about smells and normally when they give you a smell it's dead on you can't beat it and the price it's more reasonable it's easily found at any type of drug store or dollar store or grocery store and it's not expensive so you're not breaking the bank for a great smell
Juju D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Always handy and dandy in our restroom. You don't need to spray a lot to get a good smell throughout the bathroom, but my only complaint is if you do spray one too many you feel like ur inhaling it and almost suffocating.
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Air Wick is a staple in my household, especially for the bathroom. It keeps the odors at bay and not by just covering it, which with some sprays it creates a mix of smells. It seems to eliminate it which is great. And you can't go wrong with the flavor combination, that's relaxation.
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Not a huge fan of scents but this Air Wick air freshener is amazing. The lavender scent paired with the chamomile is perfect. It is not too heavy in the air and makes the air very fresh, for a lingering time without being musty. I would recommend this scent
Char L.
Another air freshener that freshens your house and body !! I use this one all year round it gives off a happy vibe even in bad energy just a fresh breath of air! Would recommend to everyone esoecyally those who are looking for good quality and affordability !
Ashley N.
Bought these one sale and tested them in the store. They smell good so I bought 3. After using them I would not repurchase because the scent isn’t very strong and does not last an hour like it says on the bottle. I’d say 20 minutes tops. I do not recommend.
Shay H.
Baconton
This product smells amazing but doesn't seem to last as long as they claim. Don't spray to much at one time, will make items sticky. I will continue to use this product. product. #smellyair #airwick Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
Ijhana H.
Brooklyn , NY
Omg this lavender air freshener is truly amazing and the great thing about this is that it is a four in one which is very effective and you won't be disappointed, it's very affordable and not expensive at all and I would recommend this item to others
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??