BY AIR WICK #89 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Char L.
Another air freshener that freshens your house and body !! I use this one all year round it gives off a happy vibe even in bad energy just a fresh breath of air! Would recommend to everyone esoecyally those who are looking for good quality and affordability !
Shay H.
Baconton
This product smells amazing but doesn't seem to last as long as they claim. Don't spray to much at one time, will make items sticky. I will continue to use this product. product. #smellyair #airwick Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
Ashley N.
Bought these one sale and tested them in the store. They smell good so I bought 3. After using them I would not repurchase because the scent isn’t very strong and does not last an hour like it says on the bottle. I’d say 20 minutes tops. I do not recommend.
Ijhana H.
Brooklyn , NY
Omg this lavender air freshener is truly amazing and the great thing about this is that it is a four in one which is very effective and you won't be disappointed, it's very affordable and not expensive at all and I would recommend this item to others
Krystal B.
Freshens the air and eliminates odors. Inexpensive. It's not an overbearing smell. It last quiet sometime in the air and the actually product last too. I would recommend this product if you are looking for something to quickly refreshes your home.
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really love the smell of this spray. It smells like a lilac bush with lavender. It makes my home smell great. I can't spray too much cause of my asthma. But it's a good product!
Dominique M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This brand has a lot of different fragrances. I don't think the smell last as long as other brands but it does smell very good and is great at tackling a present odor.
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
I really liked the smell it's great being that it helps eliminate odors especially from pets , in the bathroom as well as cigarette smoke . It's very calming and relaxing , but I did start experiencing headaches After awhile .
Simona R.
Norfolk, VA
I don't think you can go wrong with these. The price point is amazing and affordable. The packaging is cute. The scents are always delightful and effective and provide a great feeling of refreshing cleanliness. I recommend.
Nubia B.
Victorville , CA
It’s a must at my workplace because I use it all the time in the fitting rooms. It’s totally effective to be honest. The customers love it and it’s affordable not expensive at all. Hell yeah I’ll recommend it to everyone.
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??