BY AIR WICK #47 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Tamar A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a must have , especially in your bathroom, neutralizes odors for a clean fresh scent. I go through a bottle pretty quick because I find you have to use a lot.
Mayda T.
Awesome smell.  Not only does it smell good, but it gives the ambiance of tranquility.  The wonderful smell lingers in the air for quite sometime.  Very clean.
Sasha T.
The smell of this air freshener is really calming and lovely. We have this one in the bathroom but it's also effective to use to cover up kitchen smells as well. I like to spray this to freshen up the room and find that it's effective and not an overly strong or offensive smell like some other air fresheners are. The one fault I have found is that sometimes the cap breaks, and the spray doesn't come out, however you can feel there is still a lot left in the can. This has happened only once before so might be a fluke, but something I think about when buying this brand.
rebekkka g.
Definitely not my favorite or close to my favorite spray. If it gets on tile or anything like that, it will make your floor slippery. It also doesn't even smell good, you have to use a lot for it to work. It is affordable, but only because it doesn't really work. Would I recommend this product, absolutely not.
Taliyah M.
DET
love this smell in every room in my house. It is clean and crisp. The only negative point I have is with the spray can. I suffer from Arthritis and I found your product to be very hard for me to use comfortably. I picked your product over my normal brand due to the smell and am disappointed as it hurts to use it. I rated this 4 stars because of the pleasing aroma. the loss of one stars because of the spray can being hard for me to use.
Kasey C.
New York
Not a bad product for the price! It is perfect to have in the bathroom for use here and there, but it probably isn't something I would use on a daily basis. The price is great and lasts a long time though! But I feel it comes out very strong and sometimes makes me cough (like other reviewers mentioned).
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Air Wick is a staple in my household, especially for the bathroom. It keeps the odors at bay and not by just covering it, which with some sprays it creates a mix of smells. It seems to eliminate it which is great. And you can't go wrong with the flavor combination, that's relaxation.
Juju D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Always handy and dandy in our restroom. You don't need to spray a lot to get a good smell throughout the bathroom, but my only complaint is if you do spray one too many you feel like ur inhaling it and almost suffocating.
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Not a huge fan of scents but this Air Wick air freshener is amazing. The lavender scent paired with the chamomile is perfect. It is not too heavy in the air and makes the air very fresh, for a lingering time without being musty. I would recommend this scent
Char L.
Another air freshener that freshens your house and body !! I use this one all year round it gives off a happy vibe even in bad energy just a fresh breath of air! Would recommend to everyone esoecyally those who are looking for good quality and affordability !
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??