BY AIR WICK #51 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other t...3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Christina S.
I use these in my bathrooms, and they definitely mask any scent. I love the smells and they’re not too overpowering. They are definitely affordable and worth the price. They last a while as well, which is always a plus.
Schaleigh H.
Fort Bliss, TX
We use this air freshener in every room of the house and we have had so many compliments on how well our home smells! It’s very effective and very affordable!! I highly recommend this product for a great smelling home!
Kayla L.
Works great for use after a stinky bathroom visit from my husband...so with that said I highly recommend this product. The lavender scent smells amazing too! Also it lasts for hours. Another positive it’s affordable.
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
Good product to keep around specially in the bathrooms for a more controlled spray whenever you need it. You can't go wrong with using airwick. They have a great variety of products that's smell great of course.
Amanda S.
Tell City
This is my favorite of all the scents! It smells so good but it isn’t overwhelming. It is very effective of masking bad smells also which is good! It is also very cheap which is amazing for how well it works!
Annmarie A.
Philadelphia, NY
Don't feel like the smell lasts long. I'm going back to my usual febreeze. It smells good for a couple minutes then goes away. It's sort of adorable but now the cheapest. I wouldn't recommend to many people.
Quenie M.
It’s a good air freshener spray but it isn’t like febreeze. It’s smell is a little more harsh and not refreshing or natural. It is affordable. Also it’s not good at covering smells and getting rid of them.
Miral T.
One of my favorite this scent is amazing and very strong and can keeps your house or car smelling so good I get this every time I go house shopping which is very often, very affordable and worth it I love it you should try it too.
Deborah M.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love the scent of Airwick, my only issue is that the smell is not as long lasting as I would like it to be. However, I still like the smell so I purchase it from time to time. Plus yoi can't beat the price
India l.
Very affordable. Easy to use, smells amazing. Gets the job done. I use them daily. I get these at Walmart or the dollar store. I love them and keep them on hand and all over the th house.
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??