BY AIR WICK #47 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
Good product to keep around specially in the bathrooms for a more controlled spray whenever you need it. You can't go wrong with using airwick. They have a great variety of products that's smell great of course.
Amanda S.
Tell City
This is my favorite of all the scents! It smells so good but it isn’t overwhelming. It is very effective of masking bad smells also which is good! It is also very cheap which is amazing for how well it works!
Annmarie A.
Philadelphia, NY
Don't feel like the smell lasts long. I'm going back to my usual febreeze. It smells good for a couple minutes then goes away. It's sort of adorable but now the cheapest. I wouldn't recommend to many people.
Meral T.
One of my favorite this scent is amazing and very strong and can keeps your house or car smelling so good I get this every time I go house shopping which is very often, very affordable and worth it I love it you should try it too.
Deborah M.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love the scent of Airwick, my only issue is that the smell is not as long lasting as I would like it to be. However, I still like the smell so I purchase it from time to time. Plus yoi can't beat the price
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I get this from Dollar Tree all the time. It works really well & I always keep a few bottles in the bathroom & one in my bedroom (I have a dog and with this you can’t tell that she stays inside!)
India l.
Very affordable. Easy to use, smells amazing. Gets the job done. I use them daily. I get these at Walmart or the dollar store. I love them and keep them on hand and all over the th house.
Ronni F.
Mobile, AL
The smell is strong but it doesn't last too terrible long. It leaves a nice lavender smell. It doesn't last long. It's a good smell. It's affordable and easily found at most stores.
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
Love the smell of this one definitely recommend to buy this is affective last a little longer than glade I would say Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
Hallie M.
Cortland
This is great for in the bathroom. I usually don’t use it in other parts of my home. The smell doesn’t last, but it does the job. I usually buy this because it is cheap.
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??