BY AIR WICK #51 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other t...3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Courteney❤️ P.
High Wycombe
Seems to come out very watery so makes floors sloppy does smell nice and packaging is nice but just makes floors wet and slippy
misraimi r.
connecticut
It's good but the fragance is short..the smell during too litlle i don't know why .... I would that fragance have been better.
Adrienne P.
They do well for my house hold, they smell just as imagine it to be. Very fresh and leaves a airbrush natural feel to myh home.
Lethicia H.
Lisboa
long lasting. very soft and good, makes the air very good and conforteball. i do love lavanda and this has the perfect smell.
Kiara C.
Nassau
Always at a good price. I have one in every bathroom. Nice scents and I try to match the can with my bathroom color schemes!
Precious P.
I feel it partially purifies the air in my house, whenever I spray it I breath fresh air and changes the smell of the house.
Charley-Mae K.
I don’t like the water mist it make but overall it’s a fab product. Makes me house smell nice and fresh for hours, it’s great
Carolina B.
Tijuana
Este producto es bastante bueno mi casa esta super olorosa y es uno de mis aromatizantes favoritos ya que son suaves y ricos
Gabriela P.
Merliot
Airwick Air Freshener is very useful, doesn't matter what time i can use it, for desapeart any odor in my house.
Akhila S.
Mysore
It has a nice aroma which makes you feel fresh, it's very flavoured .. I got to know about this product from advertisement
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??