BY AIR WICK #47 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Bethan R.
Coffee hall , Milton Keynes
This smells so good I love the lavender scent anyway it’s always my go to scent, it don’t last a long time but it does smell great
Taslima B.
manchester
Smells lovely and fresh and not too strong as some air fresheners can be. Also it diffuses around the room and really refreshes it.
Adrienne P.
They do well for my house hold, they smell just as imagine it to be. Very fresh and leaves a airbrush natural feel to myh home.
misraimi r.
connecticut
It's good but the fragance is short..the smell during too litlle i don't know why .... I would that fragance have been better.
Charley-Mae K.
I don’t like the water mist it make but overall it’s a fab product. Makes me house smell nice and fresh for hours, it’s great
Precious P.
I feel it partially purifies the air in my house, whenever I spray it I breath fresh air and changes the smell of the house.
Lethicia H.
Lisboa
long lasting. very soft and good, makes the air very good and conforteball. i do love lavanda and this has the perfect smell.
Carolina B.
Tijuana
Este producto es bastante bueno mi casa esta super olorosa y es uno de mis aromatizantes favoritos ya que son suaves y ricos
Kiara C.
Nassau
Always at a good price. I have one in every bathroom. Nice scents and I try to match the can with my bathroom color schemes!
sami r.
Oldham, Oldham
Doesn't drip when sprayed. Most are very watery and can leave the room moist. This is great helps to get rid of cat smells
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??