BY AIR WICK #51 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other t...3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
~♡~ A.
I love using it after I clean the house, I feel like it gives it a nice extra clean smell, makes everything seem even better, also doesn't smell strong and irritating but relaxing and fresh, I end up using it every time I see the spray around my room :)) I love how it immediately feels more refreshed and lovely.
Amanda L.
Airdrie, AB
I use this every day and night. I spray it on my bedroom befor I crawl into bed and the lavender smell is so calming and takes the lingering purer from my dog and everyday smells away. I also use it after cooking something with a very strong scent like fish and it takes the smell away almost instantly.
Lucky D.
Love this floral smell its getting me in the christmas spirit it smells awesome and should last long if I dont use it all in one day but its great product and aroma is very relaxing. recommend it to you!
Sumanjali R.
good product
not strong on your senses
wonderful fragrance
does what i says
good packaging
good quality
good quantity
decently priced
quite affordable actually
must have at home
very fresh and mild fragrance throughout the house without actually blasting your nose 👍
Courtney D.
A little bit of an overshare but I love putting this in the guest bathroom. Its a really pleasant smell and takes away any awkwardness. It’s really quick just to spray some in your house before someone arrives and it makes everything smell super fresh and floral !
Bonnie-jo D.
Lovely smell that last a decent amount of time easy to use but more than I would pay for a air freshener not on offer. Like most airfreshners you get use to the smell so wise to switch fragrances every now and again. I would use this again but only ifs it's on offer
Katie L.
I love the smell of this but my boyfriend found this over powering. I used to spray this an hour or two before he comes home otherwise it sets his asthma off. It's great in the bedroom if you spray a few hours before you sleep as it's a relaxing scent.
Elena L.
Francisco Morazan
I like it because it gives your house a really nice scent but it is too strong every time I put some in my bedroom I need to get out of the room for a while because I feel intoxicated I would recommended depending on the person
Vaishali J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Great product ...comes handy during emergencies and instant odour killers and leaves great fragrance....quite happy with the product but do not recommend for every day use... I use it once a while ...
Amber R.
Rugeley, Rugeley
It smells a little bit like an old people’s home. Does well at masking smells but I’m not sure I like this smell more than the smells I’m trying to get rid of. Would try the other scents...
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??